• Atletico de Madrid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Gari

While Villarreal is better than Athletic. Settien attacks, Valverde counterattacks and presses.

Sailor Mars

Out of curiosity, when was the last time Barca/RM won the league, while losing both El Clasicos?

Not 100% sure if this is accurate, but a quick glance at Wikipedia shows that would be the 1975-1976 season which RM won but lost both Clasicos.

JerseyAddict

What a class weekend.

I had a cosy saturday with family.
Barca wins on 92nd min.

Then I had a "neighborhood grill" in the garden with 4-5 beers and couple of home brewed rakija (schnapps) and Real draws ...

I think I will open another beer to celebrate this.
:cheers:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What a class weekend.

I had a cosy saturday with family.
Barca wins on 92nd min.

Then I had a "neighborhood grill" in the garden with 4-5 beers and couple of home brewed rakija (schnapps) and Real draws ...

I think I will open another beer to celebrate this.
:cheers:

Haha Good times :beer:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
It's a joke Real Madrid fans complaining that it wasn't a penalty for hand ball from Asensio or a second yellow for Kroos. Both were clear as day.

Birdy

Didn't watch it, but it seems RM have serious problems winning against any team wearing the Catalan flag?
:lol:

Birdy

BTW:
FgELC8LWAAAJ8B7

xG diff in LaLiga before the games of this weekend

Horatio

You're welcome
What rule? The only rule that matters is what the ref has in his mind at the time, and in his mind it was a penalty.

I think what is he considering is the unnatural positioning of Asensios arm which might have helped control the ball as it hit his chest and simultaneously hit upper arm(kept the ball from deflecting in a leftwards direction). I am of the belief it solely hit his chest and came off of it cleanly before hitting his arm(which is still not a penalty). That's definitely how it looks like on the replay. Don't understand how the ref could it see it differently.

serghei

It's a complicated situation for the pen, more towards not a pen. Surprised they gave it on Bernabeu tbh.

soul24rage

I think what is he considering is the unnatural positioning of Asensios arm which might have helped control the ball as it hit his chest and simultaneously hit upper arm(kept the ball from deflecting in a leftwards direction). I am of the belief it solely hit his chest and came off of it cleanly before hitting his arm(which is still not a penalty). That's definitely how it looks like on the replay. Don't understand how the ref could it see it differently.

Yeah thats how I see it as well but we'll take it.

NKMaribor

It's a complicated situation for the pen, more towards not a pen. Surprised they gave it on Bernabeu tbh.

Would you claim the same if that was Kounde instead of Asensio?

It hits his torso first and then ricochets at his arm which is close to his body. Not surprising considering natural impulse of every human being is to protect your torso and head with hands. No intent for handball. His position towards the goal is completely benign and does not prevent goal or decent chance. Should have been dismissed in VAR room already in a second. This creates precedent that basically every touch with arm in the box is a penalty.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans