• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
How do we see about that?

Who wins league?

What decides it?

As things are I think Barca win league on back of Real not having depth in attack, from RW mostly

If Benz continues to go absent like normally does or injured even more so.

That doesn't mean Barca squad is better

ajnotkeith

Madrid have similar squad to Barca, with the minor exception that they are the winners of the competition we keep getting bounced in the groups from. :lol:

Where can you find such gems on if not Barcaforum.

Can be attributed to coaching difference imo.

They appoint ATGs like Carlo (most successful manager in CL history) whilst we have a guy who's only managerial job previously was in the Qatari league. Before that we had Koeman, who other than talent ID, is the definition of mid, and before that we had Setien.

Is It surprising that we get humiliated in Europe.

El Gato

Villarato!
How do we see about that?

Who wins league?

What decides it?

As things are I think Barca win league on back of Real not having depth in attack, from RW mostly

If Benz continues to go absent like normally does or injured even more so.

That doesn't mean Barca squad is better

CatalinR10

3.40 odds on RM to win the game ? From 25'th minute ?????

Ez money.

Real Madrid to win has 9 odds ???????

Easiest money of my life.

Lost 100$ but at the same time Barcelona is 1st !!!!

It's like I paid 100$ for Barcelona to be first.

Legit can't be mad.

ab67616d0000b27362650d934df7a061e4c2e47a

Porque

Barcelona have conceded 4 goals in LaLiga so far... 3 of those were against Madrid.

Safe to say the defence is solid for LaLiga. And that's with no RB and no DMC.

serghei

Can be attributed to coaching difference imo.

They appoint ATGs like Carlo (most successful manager in CL history) whilst we have a guy who's only managerial job previously was in the Qatari league. Before that we had Koeman, who other than talent ID, is the definition of mid, and before that we had Setien.

Is It surprising that we get humiliated in Europe.

Seriously? And Pep and Klopp are what? You think Carlo outcoached them both, or the elite players Madrid have in every compartment made the difference?

You guys need to take a break here, and dial down on your Xavi-hate, because you end up saying hilarious things.

You don't have to like the guy. Wait a bit, we could go out vs United in EL and then you'll have more solid stuff to use against him.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Barcelona have conceded 4 goals in LaLiga so far... 3 of those were against Madrid.

Yup.

I'd like to think that if we sign a decent RB in January, we can win the league.

El Gato

Villarato!

League is historically wank so not surprising little challenge. Got enough threat upfront to discourage teams exploiting it sufficiently. Unlike some teams

ajnotkeith

Seriously? And Pep and Klopp are what? You think Carlo outcoached them both, or the elite players Madrid have made the difference?

You guys need to take a break here, and dial down on your Xavi-hate, because you end up saying hilarious things.

Well he isn't being compared to Pep and Klopp, he's being compared to as I said a guy who's only previous job was in the Qatari league. Although I do rate him amongst those two, it's not relevant to this specific comparison.

Most successful manager in CL history who's managed top teams in each top 5 league Vs a Qatari league coach.

Who do you think will be a better coach in Europe?

Morten

We concede way too much, tbf we weren't much better last season on that aspect either, but it looked "okay" with only 31 goals conceded, when according to xGa we should have conceded something wild like 45.

serghei

Well he isn't being compared to Pep and Klopp, he's being compared to as I said a guy who's only previous job was in the Qatari league.

Most successful manager in CL history who's managed top teams in each top 5 league Vs a Qatari league coach.

Who do you think will be a better coach in Europe?

Carlo is the better manager and Madrid the better team. Which is why if we win the league it's gonna be a great performance from Laporta, Xavi and the players, especially Lewandowski.

We have some advantages, like being hungrier for the title, some players like Stegen stepping up, while Madrid is fighting complacency. But us having a better squad than them is a joke argument.

Madrid are still favorites as long as they don't really hit a bad patch and stay close.

Sailor Mars

No chance.

FDJ would be fine at DM in either a one or a two for now and Reals midfield not been great defensively either even if more settled.

It is a huge weakness when Busquets plays against better sides that is true.

Certainly RM have issues but I don't see a player in their starting lineup that you can point to and say that this guy is the guy costing them games. (But I don't watch RM as much).

For Barca, you can easily point to Busquets, whenever he has to run, or at the RB spot with Bellerin/Roberto. Many goals and chances conceded by Barca in the bigger games have been caused from those 2 positions not being able to do the job defensively.

Home of Barca Fans