Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

• Other

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Seriously? And Pep and Klopp are what? You think Carlo outcoached them both, or the elite players Madrid have in every compartment made the difference?

You guys need to take a break here, and dial down on your Xavi-hate, because you end up saying hilarious things.

You don't have to like the guy. Wait a bit, we could go out vs United in EL and then you'll have more solid stuff to use against him.

Dude, serghei I wish you the best and try to make my attacks not personal, but man it is difficult to believe you wrote this in all seriousness and it is not supposed to be satire.

JamDav1982

As things are I think Barca win league on back of Real not having depth in attack, from RW mostly

If Benz continues to go absent like normally does or injured even more so.

That doesn't mean Barca squad is better

Haha yes it would mean squad is better.

Porque

League is historically wank so not surprising little challenge. Got enough threat upfront to discourage teams exploiting it sufficiently. Unlike some teams

Yep. LaLiga is all about winning the 36 games outside of Clasico. Especially this year where there is a huge quality difference between Barca/Madrid and the rest.

We win tomorrow and that's 5 point difference. Effectively Barca can lose the Clasico and still win LaLiga.

But alas, were in the same boat as you. Lewandowski gets injured and our attack loses all fire power. There's no consistent goal scorers outside of him.

Birdy

Dude, serghei I wish you the best and try to make my attacks not personal, but man it is difficult to believe you wrote this in all seriousness and it is not supposed to be satire.

Serghei is going down a slippery slope of doubling down on his awful take on Xavi for almost a year

Man simply can't admit he is wrong, even if that means he will become a caricature

See some personality issues there

JamDav1982

You just want to take a hit on Xavi even if he wins La Liga and end up doubling down on some of your own worst takes on this forum.

What are the 'worst takes'?

You are the one that claims Real are streets ahead of Barca and CL favs with City while Barca are 400-500m away from being able to compete.

You cant even keep up with your own nonsense and constanly lie with 'heres what I really meant' when called out on your nonsense.

Today it has been 'Barca tie with United is 50/50' and 'Real are CL favs with City'.

Now you claim squads are similar.

Numpty.

serghei

You two don't even know what the topic is about. :lol: You made it about Xavi as usual. It's about the squads of Barca vs Madrid.

Horatio

You're welcome
Serghei is going down a slippery slope of doubling down on his awful take on Xavi for almost a year

Man simply can't admit he is wrong, even if that means he will become a caricature

See some personality issues there

I am not going as far as say serghei will turn out to be wrong about Xavi. It could be Xavi gets Barca on track. I am fine with Xavi still staying on. Will grant him same patience I have as other coaches. What I am pointing out is that serghei is being a complete hypocrite. Literally the type of people serghei is trying to "appeal reason to" is himself 1 year ago lol.

ajnotkeith

Seriously? And Pep and Klopp are what? You think Carlo outcoached them both, or the elite players Madrid have in every compartment made the difference?

You guys need to take a break here, and dial down on your Xavi-hate, because you end up saying hilarious things.

You don't have to like the guy. Wait a bit, we could go out vs United in EL and then you'll have more solid stuff to use against him.

I don't hate Xavi but I believe to be a top team, you have to have a top coach, and I wouldn't put him in the top tier of coaches and wish that we hired someone who was.

serghei

What are the 'worst takes'?

You are the one that claims Real are streets ahead of Barca and CL favs with City while Barca are 400-500m away from being able to compete.

You cant even keep up with your own nonsense and constanly lie with 'heres what I really meant' when called out on your nonsense.

Today it has been 'Barca tie with United is 50/50' and 'Real are CL favs with City'.

Now you claim squads are similar.

Numpty.

No, I said 400-500m is what you need to build a new team, and we need 200-300m more invested in 2-3 years, over the 200m invested in the summer, because from Barto era we have inherited largely nothing but deadwood and raw kids, the guy burned the team into the ground.

Barca tie with United is 50-50, and Real are among the CL favorites with 2-3 other elite teams like City, Liverpool still, Bayern. Fairly obvious points again.

JamDav1982

You two don't even know what the topic is about. :lol: You made it about Xavi as usual. It's about the squads of Barca vs Madrid.

You are the one that made it about Xavi you numpty.

Keep up with yourself.

For Barca you claim 'Osasuna is tough'...'Real are elite' when lose to them... 'Man Utd tie is 50/50'.

For Real.. they are 'elite and CL favs' Barca are 400-500m of a squad away from competing at that end of CL.

Same old shite..until Real lose then it changes to not being all that much in it... which will then change again when suits to Real being so much better...

JamDav1982

No, I said 400-500m is what you need to build a new team, and we need 200-300m more invested in 2-3 years, over the 200m invested in the summer, because from Barto era we have inherited largely nothing but deadwood and raw kids, the guy burned the team into the ground.

Barca tie with United is 50-50, and Real are among the CL favorites with 2-3 other elite teams like City, Liverpool still, Bayern. Fairly obvious points again.

So Barca are 300m away from competing as squad with this elite Real that are CL favs with City?

Barca who are 50/50to beat United but Real who are joint favs with City for CL...

Yet you claim today not much in it..

Haha you added Liverpool now as a caveat incase Real go out. Textbook Serghie.

Go for it and tell me my 'worst takes' on Xavi......

serghei

What the hell are you talking about :lol:?

Look, it's fairly simple. Madrid have a better squad and a better manager, but are fighting against complacency in the league which they always had problems with for decades. Barca have a clearly inferior squad, with many holes to be filled, but some talented kids that will need time to develop.

Not that complicated. If we win the title in our first rebuild season with Xavi, ahead of Real, it is a top performance, and I don't give a flying fuck if some Xavi haters have a problem with it.

JamDav1982

What the hell are you talking about :lol:?

Look, it's fairly simple. Madrid have a better squad and a better manager, but are fighting against complacency in the league which they always had problems with for decades. Barca have a clearly inferior squad, with many holes to be filled, but some talented kids that will need time to develop.

Not that complicated. If we win the title in our first rebuild season with Xavi, ahead of Real, it is a top performance, and I don't give a flying fuck if some Xavi haters have a problem with it.

Haha no.

You are speaking utter nonsense and trying to over play Real and under play Barcas squad to have excuses for Xavi losing and giving him all credit if win.

Usual from Serghie.

Setting circumstances cant be shown to be clueless.

What 'younger players'?

Changed tune since start of season when said Barca had squad to compete... but thats what you do.

serghei

Waste of my time. :facepalm:

Typical fans. Can't settle for some warranted criticism for CL failure, and instead try to make absurd statements to trash the guy, a Barca legend, in case he wins the league in front of a better team like Real Madrid. Bleah, despicable...

Home of Barca Fans