La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I don't know why you guys do this to yourselves. Every year Madrid don't win the league, the next year they do even more to make sure they win it.

I put a large fat bet on Madrid when they reduced Nacho's ban for the worst tackle of the season, so he could play the Classico. That was the 'wink' to everyone who isn't naive enough to think everything in Spain is fair, just and equal.

Whenever their is a close title race, they rob Barca blind in front of millions watching. Imagine what they will do to little Girona, when nobody is watching, if they are still in the race come March.

I would recommend watching the documentary Stasi to see how it is done. Great documentary about how they made BFC win ten leagues in a row.

Madrid have already won the league.

NKMaribor

I don't know why you guys do this to yourselves. Every year Madrid don't win the league, the next year they do even more to make sure they win it.

I put a large fat bet on Madrid when they reduced Nacho's ban for the worst tackle of the season, so he could play the Classico. That was the 'wink' to everyone who isn't naive enough to think everything in Spain is fair, just and equal.

Whenever their is a close title race, they rob Barca blind in front of millions watching. Imagine what they will do to little Girona, when nobody is watching, if they are still in the race come March.

I would recommend watching the documentary Stasi to see how it is done. Great documentary about how they made BFC win ten leagues in a row.

Madrid have already won the league.

Barca dominated domestic competitions in last two decades. Were Spanish equivalent of the Stasi having a long term vacation meanwhile?

Home of Barca Fans