La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

fergus90

They need to man up and let the game flow better. It's time. Take EPL refs as an example in this area, better to miss 2 clear fouls than whistle 5 soft ones.
As long as they don’t decide to follow their example in the application of VAR :lol:

serghei

This looks to me like one of those seasons where Madrid often scores goals in the last minutes. Like 2016-17.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He's a great player. 2nd best left winger in the game after Mbappe.

From Madrid, I'd take him and Bellingham instantly.

Finally someone who agrees with me, i often said he is the second best winger in the world and also in that Cl winning run he was the whole match a danger on the left side with his dribblings. A lot of guys underrate him here and in other forums :thinking:

yes he and ham are their key players

serghei

Very surprised Brahim didn’t start to be honest. Was in good form pre Christmas.

I think Brahim this season played like most here expected Pedri to be. Especially like his offensive drive, an aspects Pedri hasn't developed at all in the last 2-3 years.

serghei

RM winner incoming in minute 85-95. Don't waste your New Year folks.

Fully expect Barca to drop some points at Las Palmas, since it is a tricky ground to play in. So... can't be arsed about Madrid tbh. Our schedule in 2024 is gonna be much much tougher than the one Madrid has, and the team is -7. Doesn't take a genius to figure out this is a slim chance.

Home of Barca Fans