La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Last season Barca had a better team compared to Madrid was 2018-19. Since then, Madrid has been superior in nearly every way. But it's normal, considering the financial situation.
Eh, personally I am not on the whiny side. Our squad has plenty of potential... and unpopular opinion we would have been in the title race if Busi was still here. Actually we should still be in the title race with better refereeing and a bit more concentration :S

NKMaribor

Eh, personally I am not on the whiny side. Our squad has plenty of potential... and unpopular opinion we would have been in the title race if Busi was still here. Actually we should still be in the title race with better refereeing and a bit more concentration :S

Xavi is that you? Lmfao!

NKMaribor

Also, Atletico, those annoying feckers have no clue how to play Barca or Girona, but somehow shows up everytime against us.

Butthurt bitches. No wonder they do their best against us. Just watch how Barca will look like a world beater against them.

serghei

Potential is one thing, matching up to a team that constantly plays CL semis or better every season is another.

In La Liga you play vs Madrid 2 times in 38 games. If you get 36 wins and lose the 2 Madrid games, you almost surely get the title.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Been watching Leverkusen v Bayern instead.

So is Aleix Garcia actually stepping up or is he shit vs. RM.

Home of Barca Fans