La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He literally said that one summer, which was last summer.

Summer before were the levers.

This summer we need one good sale and we'll be able to sign more freely.

So I'm not sure how it's summer after summer.

But it has been disheartening seeing a few players slip through out fingers due to our current situation, especially that Argentine kid.

If we sell well this summer, it's a matter of getting the right players to fill out the squad, which at its core isn't bad.

That's another issue. I'm not sure I trust them getting the right players in. That's a different discussion though.

As for the La Liga Salary Cap issues then sadly I trust Tebas' words more than Laporta's as he's the one sitting with the numbers and don't need to make false promises or statements to calm down the fans as the club president need to do. That dickhead is going to speak his mind freely.

We're probably not going to be in the clear given his statements for another 2-3 years so will need levers or make a sale every summer to make in new signings until then, which isn't the most sound strategy.

It's also that perception thing though. Are we going to lose out more talent to Man City, Real Madrid and other clubs due to our registration issues?

jamrock

If we get zubi, keep cancelo, get a LF/LW because Felix ain't it.

We will be looking good, whoever replaced de jong will either be a lateral step or a step forward, so that shouldn't be a big issue,.

mc_lovin

We're probably not going to be in the clear given his statements for another 2-3 years so will need levers or make a sale every summer to make in new signings until then, which isn't the most sound strategy.
I imagine we will gut the squad depth for cash, strengthen the first 11 and fill up the rest with kids or average loans/free signings.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we get zubi, keep cancelo, get a LF/LW because Felix ain't it.

We will be looking good, whoever replaced de jong will either be a lateral step or a step forward, so that shouldn't be a big issue,.

That would be a good summer, if Laporta can get over his Joao Felix obsession whether that's his own doing or getting influenced by Jorge Mendes.

mc_lovin

That would be a good summer, if Laporta can get over his Joao Felix obsession whether that's his own doing or getting influenced by Jorge Mendes.
I will only believe we sign Felix when it actually happens. It doesn't matter what Laporta says or the media reports while he's still here.

No way it happens (bar another loan).

fergus90

Madrid got so much pace and athleticism in there side. There in for Leny Yoro too so they seem to be targeting all the right players. Could be a rough few years for Barca if the next coaching appointment isn’t right.

Couto had a rough night but he’ll be a very good player.

Morten

Madrid got so much pace and athleticism in there side. There in for Leny Yoro too so they seem to be targeting all the right players. Could be a rough few years for Barca if the next coaching appointment isn’t right.

Don't worry, the curse will catch us next season already, defending league titles is just not something we do.

malvolio

League over already. Real ain't losing this.

We still might finish second and act like it was a monumental task and nothing to worry about.

malvolio

I don't really like this trend of athletes taking over football, but it is what it is. Real are well suited for today's football.

Not to fond on this trend, but our midfield is soft as fuck and can't even compensate with some elite technicality, like the amigos did.

Home of Barca Fans