La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Drama? What happened?
Feyenoord destroyed Ajax in their home. Game had to be suspended a few times cause of things thrown on the pitch. Ultimately game was suspended indefinitely.
Ajax supporters broke into and stormed principal entrance of Cruijff Arena.

Now a lot of drama and Dutch federation called fraudulent for suspending game. Feyenoord angry they couldnt continue destroying Ajax.

Also a lot of drama involving coach and ajax director. Some german bloke whos supposed to be psycho behind closed doors. Walked into dressing room told a player he would not be playing anymore.

Temptation

Feyenoord destroyed Ajax in their home. Game had to be suspended a few times cause of things thrown on the pitch. Ultimately game was suspended indefinitely.
Ajax supporters broke into and stormed principal entrance of Cruijff Arena.

Now a lot of drama and Dutch federation called fraudulent for suspending game. Feyenoord angry they couldnt continue destroying Ajax.

You prefer Fey over Ajax?

I'd be fuming if I was a Fey fan. This is unacceptable levels of incompetence.

Horatio

You're welcome
You prefer Fey over Ajax?

I'd be fuming if I was a Fey fan. This is unacceptable levels of incompetence.
I am indifferent. Don’t like ajax much but part of my family is affiliated with the club. Feel bad for my cousins when they get upset.

serghei

Only Barcaforum can treat one of the best managers of all time like Ancelotti, 4 time CL winner, as if he's a nobody. :lol:

All this while simping for Ten Hag, Pochettino and the likes...

Part of the charm of this forum.

ajnotkeith

Only Barcaforum can treat one of the best managers of all time like Ancelotti, 4 time CL winner, as if he's a nobody. :lol:

All this while simping for Ten Hag, Pochettino and the likes...

Part of the charm of this forum.
God you just cant resist deep throating anything Madrid related can you.

Carlo is a great. Nobody disputes it. Also coming to the end of his career.

Home of Barca Fans