La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Firing the ref after they got the 3 points does absolutely nothing to correct the injustice that has taken place.

Should go back and end this game at a draw at the most and that's being generous.
Okay, you went back and watched a summary. Good.

serghei

Madrid don't need referee help to beat Almeria. Even if they lose it's not the end of the world as they have so many points above Barca.

This is clearly a case of referee being incompetent, and also the effect of the pressure that comes with refereeing Real Madrid in Spain.

KingLeo10

I think the refs in Spain are terrified of making mistakes against Madrid. No other explanation for this shit. Real Madrid is like their crown jewel team or something.
They get similar favoritism as Bayern do and Juventus used to enjoy in Italy.

Problem for RM is that some of the Barca teams were so stacked/strong that no amount of referee tinkering mattered :lol:

KingLeo10

Imagine how it feels to compete against Pep and City in a league format.

Not only do they get decisions, they buy everything and no one questions them about their numerous FFP breaches.
Don't worry, you all would still find a way to end up 2nd place in a world without City.

Horatio

You're welcome
Brah you just talking.

What about I have no clue.

STFU

, I'm not in the mood after my team just lost.
Your sentiment in last post is more in line with what we have witnessed. Post before had me think you werent watching game as the scenes were too ridiculous to attempt to put things in perspective.

NKMaribor

They get similar favoritism as Bayern do and Juventus used to enjoy in Italy.

Problem for RM is that some of the Barca teams were so stacked/strong that no amount of referee tinkering mattered :lol:

Even in case of substantial difference in quality, corruption to such degree will crush you. That being said, the difference between RM and Barca at that point was not as much, let alone being huge.

In short, you are trying to rationalize the essential issue of Barca dominating domestically in last two decades despite Spanish Stasi running amuck.

Home of Barca Fans