La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

fergus90

It’s crazy how defensive real has become and no one bothered by it. But that’s what winning does for you I guess
That’s been Ancelotti ever since he returned to Real. Somehow it’s largely worked out for him in terms of silverware but not exactly the most thrilling team to watch.

Can guarantee he’d be getting sacked if he went trophyless serving up that football.

BJJ

Great result for us. Too bad we don't have a proper team to put out against these counts. If we did we would wipe yhe floor with them.

Horatio

You're welcome
That’s been Ancelotti ever since he returned to Real. Somehow it’s largely worked out for him in terms of silverware but not exactly the most thrilling team to watch.
I know. But no one comments about it how a club size of Real decides to play like this.
For seasons. It’s pure d*ckriding every time by pundits and commentators.

Then if you ask Madridistas is it due to lack of quality they play like this they get offended and list off all their great players. Then why play like this?

Yea, I know he’d get sacked if trophyless but that’s not what I am getting at here.

FCBfan22

Not really.
Double standards on cards, on when to stop play/ let play resume, and others

But these CHEETY CUNTS can't change the SEMI AUTOMATED VAR
TAKE THAT
Nah. For Liga standards it was good. Miles off some horror shows I have seen from some refs in this league in the past.

I'm looking at you Asshole Asshole and Lahoz (with your magnificent hairline).

Joan

Great result for us. Too bad we don't have a proper team to put out against these counts. If we did we would wipe yhe floor with them.
Who’s gonna be back before the Clasico? Olmo, Frenkie, and Szczesny? Should be able to field a strong 11.

Home of Barca Fans