La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MontenegrinCuler

Who’s gonna be back before the Clasico? Olmo, Frenkie, and Szczesny? Should be able to field a strong 11.
I think Gavi might be back by then as well. Hopefully there are no more injuries until then, if not we can indeed field a good lineup. Not the best we got, but still a fair one.

fergus90

I know. But no one comments about it how a club size of Real decides to play like this.
For seasons. It’s pure d*ckriding every time by pundits and commentators.

Then if you ask Madridistas is it due to lack of quality they play like this they get offended and list off all their great players. Then why play like this?

Yea, I know he’d get sacked if trophyless but that’s not what I am getting at here.
I guess it depends on where you live and the broadcast you’re hearing. Probably because it’s Real Madrid they feel like they have to praise them regardless.

They get criticised in UK broadcasts a fair bit. Mcmanaman their former player never tends to hold back on the CL commentary.

Maradona37

They've been playing like that for years to be fair - all the way back to the early days of the Madeira rapist and maybe before.

They're like a far better version of Man United in that they get by on attacking firepower, vibes and moments rather than generally controlling games. Not every game of course but they're more like that than most top clubs. The players they have now - Bellend, Mbappe, Vini, Rodrygo - are suited to that shit on a stick Moments FC pacy counter style. They're the only club who can be very successful playing that way. It is what it is.

fergus90

Ancelotti i think is happy to take whatever Brazilian or French player Perez and Co sign him.

Think he’s just grateful to have a job at a top club because his managerial career was basically almost done in 2021 at Everton.

I find it a bit odd that Real have such an obsession with the Brazilians especially when it’s probably their weakest group in generations.

jamrock

A draw between too trash teams, I figured this would happen.

That lost hurts even more now, that would be 25% on the way to the title.

Horatio

You're welcome
I guess it depends on where you live and the broadcast you’re hearing. Probably because it’s Real Madrid they feel like they have to praise them regardless.

They get criticised in UK broadcasts a fair bit. Mcmanaman their former player never tends to hold back on the CL commentary.
Interesting to hear.

Home of Barca Fans