• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

fergus90

Madrid's transfers policy post Hazard is basically:

- well established freebies
- French
- 1 in every 5 Brazilian age 18 or under

Loki

Madrid always gaining momentum in the second half of the season. So let's hope they'll drop some points in the first one so we get a comfotable lead going into January. This game they'll win in the end when Valladolid's physics is gone.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not so full of himself to think he's better than Vini on the left, why he said he came to Madrid with humility lmao.

RM with 0.12 xG so far.

He was fighting with Neymar over being forced to play on the right or through the middle with Messi's arrival.

NKMaribor

Absolutely horrendous stuff. If i was Carlo i would beg Kroos to come back, or invest in top tier CM. No way Touchu and Valverde can be creative outlet let alone hold midfield.

On the positive side, we miss Camavinga who is easily the best mid in the squad at this point, and there is Brahim. But hey, Carlo fields Guler today who is far from being good rotational player let alone starter.

jamrock

If they get Trent & Davis, plus Alonso, they could cook.

But if will leave one of Mbappe, Vini, Bellingham out, in his 3-5-2, unless he's not tied to that formation, I would love for them to play a back 4 with Trent lol

Home of Barca Fans