La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MontenegrinCuler

Absolutely horrendous stuff. If i was Carlo i would beg Kroos to come back, or invest in top tier CM. No way Touchu and Valverde can be creative outlet let alone hold midfield.

On the positive side, we miss Camavinga who is easily the best mid in the squad at this point, and there is Brahim. But hey, Carlo fields Guler today who is far from being good rotational player let alone starter.
True Camavinga is super important for Madrid and they'll realise that now when he's out

NKMaribor

Garcia was going centrally in the box latter part of first half, pure desperation this setup.

Nah its the usual lack of organization by Carlo. Having top tier players before mitigated that to certain extent. But now with substantial drop in quality especially in midfield… well…Time to worry.

Iniesta Ultra

Mcry left, Vini false 9, Rodry right is only thing I can possibly see working rn. But they need playmakers behind them still which they don't have. Put retired Modric out there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering Bellingham's hamstring gave out after one game tracking back for Vinicius and Mbappe they probably need Camavinga back asap :lol:

Iniesta Ultra

Nah its the usual lack of organization by Carlo. Having top tier players before mitigated that to certain extent. But now with substantial drop in quality especially in midfield… well…Time to worry.

They didn't need organization with Vini, Rodry, Kroos, Modric all playing together, even made do with Joselu after Benzema.

Home of Barca Fans