La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Loki

As I said when season started, we need to take advantage of Madrid's usual slow starts this time. They will find their form in the second half of the season. I hope we'll have a 10p lead by then.

Horatio

You're welcome
Flick had a dream start. Madrid play Atletico away not long from now. Could be arriving at the clasico sitting on a very nice lead at this rate. Sociedad too. Even Betis in some days can be tricky.

tbf we havent faced a good side yet. Maybe vallecano but olmo bailed us out

MontenegrinCuler

Flick had a dream start. Madrid play Atletico away not long from now. Could be arriving at the clasico sitting on a very nice lead at this rate. Sociedad too. Even Betis in some days can be tricky.
Also got a very good CL draw. He's unlucky lotta players are injured though but that will change in a few months too. Things are setting up good for him and ngl I don't think he won't use the advantages wisely.

jamrock

IMO we've had a more difficult start to the season that the two contenders both on and off the field, to be 4 points clear is good shit.

mc_lovin

Even with Bellingham back and more threat in the middle... where exactly does Mbappe rotate in that case? On the right? :lol: It's such a retarded setup with Vini and Mbappe so far.

MontenegrinCuler

Madrid did create a lot of chances but their failure is not unlucky it's simply trash finishing. For example Endrick had 2 very good chances for goal but used them like an amateur. Vinicius also had a few funny shots. Mbappe was desperate to get a goal and hence fucked up many chances. Most of them were selfish wanting the glory for themselves. It's not unlucky, it's called playing like shit. It's unlucky if you hit posts or the gk saves some impossible chances and such.

Home of Barca Fans