La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Messi983

Barry starting, siuuuuu

17251292850788.jpg

soul24rage

I don't understand why Atletico Madrid fans want A. Correa to leave.

He's been clutch for them time and time again.

ajnotkeith

relax don't start going overboard now off one game.

raphina=nico

Nico needs to get the hell out of Bilboa
Nico is talented but I think he's a lot more raw than people claim and not sure if he would be an instant hit here.

He clearly has a lot of potential but needs to work on end product.

Horatio

You're welcome
Nico is talented but I think he's a lot more raw than people claim and not sure if he would be an instant hit here.

He clearly has a lot of potential but needs to work on end product.

I actually thinks his talent is overrated. He thrives off of his speed in a lot of things he does which he has abundance of.

Lacks in finshing, lacks in dribble, lacks in balance(poor first touch at times). Doesn’t turn quickly.

Occasionally puts in pristine cross but some games not there and overhits them.

He’s also very picky on when he decides to take on his defender. There has to be space, can’t be a backup defender, defender has to be not of highest level.

Great thing about him is that he knows his limits and therefore keeps things simple.
Also in same line he’s very humble and will always try to look for someone in better position.

But I am not necessarily against him coming here. From tactical standpoint could
make sense and would give barca the danger of attacking on counter.

But in terms of skill:

Alvarez naturally way more talented and creative. Just not gifted the speed.

MontenegrinCuler

Barça now comes back to the big stage, Nico drops a stinker ass season and everybody forgets about the idea of signing him. He spends the rest of his career battling it off for Conference League with Bilbao while his buddy Yamal is winning trophies at Barça😂😂
What a wonderful decision it was to stay at your boyhood club Nico

Horatio

You're welcome
Barça now comes back to the big stage, Nico drops a stinker ass season and everybody forgets about the idea of signing him. He spends the rest of his career battling it off for Conference League with Bilbao while his buddy Yamal is winning trophies at Barça😂😂

Maybe he knew he’d fail. He seems levelheaded that way.

Loki

I wouldn't put it like that, but if Raphinha plays a top season as LW, then Barca will spend their money next summer first of all on positions far more urgent like DM/LB/RB.
Flick proved with changing Gündogan for Olmo, that needs come before names. Although Gündogan has the far bigger name, Olmo is way more important for Flick's system. Xavi would have never changed Gündogan for Olmo.

jamrock

I wouldn't put it like that, but if Raphinha plays a top season as LW, then Barca will spend their money next summer first of all on positions far more urgent like DM/LB/RB.
Flick proved with changing Gündogan for Olmo, that needs come before names. Although Gündogan has the far bigger name, Olmo is way more important for Flick's system. Xavi would have never changed Gündogan for Olmo.

Xavi wanted olmo is entire time here, he probably would have wanted to keep both.

Home of Barca Fans