La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Porque

Those type of offsides used to get called back in the day. Easily interferes with play and defender positioning/reading.

MontenegrinCuler

Poor Aspas had this shit disallowed in 1st half. Some new semi-automated offside technology. Literally sucks because this nanometre offside gives him no advantage. I think I'll go mad if this happens to us this season, and I'm sure it will.
GVH3EeUXMAAg30f.jpeg

Windhook

I might be wrong, but looking at incoming transfers in La Liga outside the big 3, Girona are the biggest spenders. The rest of them clubs are miserable.

Messi983

I might be wrong, but looking at incoming transfers in La Liga outside the big 3, Girona are the biggest spenders. The rest of them clubs are miserable.

Nothing new really. Thanks Tebas.

And even Girona have worse team than last season losing Dovbyk, Aleix Garcia, Savinho and Couto.

jamrock

Don't worry austerity has a long history of working, so LA Liga will be alive when all the other league are dead.

In 2100.

Windhook

Nothing new really. Thanks Tebas.

And even Girona have worse team than last season losing Dovbyk, Aleix Garcia, Savinho and Couto.
Tebas is politics. Doesn't matter there are handful of clubs, who don't support him, when 36 others vote for him from La Liga & Segunda that are just afloat, not bankrupt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So they'll pay for the semi-automated offside tech, which is obviously really good news, but won't pay a small amount for goal line technology?

Tebas is braindead.

Loki

. Some new semi-automated offside technology.
It's the one used for some time in European cups and was also used at the Euros. This automatic system is way better than LaLiga refs drawing thick offside lines on the screen and you never know if it's actually offside or not, because the line is thicker than the foot.
The downside of it will be such decisions of course. Tebas didn't want to spend on it last season, but finally LaLiga took a step forward this season it seems.

Home of Barca Fans