La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Loki

Name a more iconic duo than Sevilla and bad LaLiga starts. It's already a psychological problem for them, ain't it? Sociedad disappoints too. The only win they've managed was against segunda Espanyol.

Messi983

Sevilla have Getafe (H), Alaves (A) and Valladolid (H) in next three games, should get at least 6 points or Pimi's job will be on the line I think. Especially with Bilbao (A), Betis (H) and Barca (A) coming next.

Don't really blame Pimi and think their SD Victor Orta also did a decent job refreshing the team under big financial constraints and offloaded most underperforming veterans on massive contracts. Hopefully they'll give Pimi enough time to turn things around although his record over the last 6 months is dreadful (think he's 18 games without a win going back to second half of last season at Las Palmas).

Sociedad is really struggling to score, hopefully Icelandic Haaland will start to bang goals soon. They play Madrid at Anoeta after the international break so they better find some form over next two weeks but I would also take a boring 0-0 draw.

MontenegrinCuler

Mbappe higher than Yamal??
He shouldn't even be in the team of the week, let alone higher rated than Lamine. Was crap whole game until that easy goal and gifted penalty from Vinicius. But these ratings have never really been a serious thing just random numbers that people suddenly increase by 50℅ if you score a tap in.

Lewandowski is also higher rated than Lamine lol, I'm 100℅ everybody who watched the Valladolid game can disagree with that

Home of Barca Fans