La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

M3ls

Bellingham play defense for himself, Mbappe and Vinicius.

But soon he will get tired of it.

Vinni will get the golden ball and Belingham will be like, what the hell, I have to work defensively for this guy, but he gets the individual honors.

companyofcules

The good part Mbappe playing as a 9, 2 players not defending and the midfield is full of Africans who can do great things but not dictating the tempo.
The bad thing is they have great players that can score or dribble while playing in first gear.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's a matter of time before one of the boyz starts throwing a tantrum. All 3 of them think they are the best.

companyofcules

Bellingham play defense for himself, Mbappe and Vinicius.

But soon he will get tired of it.

Vinni will get the golden ball and Belingham will be like, what the hell, I have to work defensively for this guy, but he gets the individual honors.
Add Rodrygo too, once he scores more than Mbappe he will not defend either lol.
It was a strategic mistake to buy Mbappe, since he has no place in their squad against fodder.
The only use might be against City or Barcelona. Because Mbappe is not a number 9.

companyofcules

The QSG trio was doomed by Mbappe's inability to play with his back at goal.
Messi was too old for false 9 and all went to gutter.
Of course there was also the issue of qsg players ignoring Messi. At this moment the Brazilians are not really going that path since they think they are better.

malvolio

It's a matter of time before one of the boyz starts throwing a tantrum. All 3 of them think they are the best.
I could see some friction between Brazilian and French contingents. With Bellend having to take sides. That is if things don't go their way, which this season I think won't happen.

Horatio

You're welcome
I could see some friction between Brazilian and French contingents. With Bellend having to take sides. That is if things don't go their way, which this season I think won't happen.

I don’t see it. Cama and Tchou are not the arrogant french [+{^ necessary for one of those. Mbappe maybe yes, but by himself won’t do a thing. Maybe Mendy.

M3ls

Add Rodrygo too, once he scores more than Mbappe he will not defend either lol.
It was a strategic mistake to buy Mbappe, since he has no place in their squad against fodder.
The only use might be against City or Barcelona. Because Mbappe is not a number 9.
Rodrygo doesn't have as big an ego as Mbappe, Vinn and Belingham.

So I don't think there will be any problems with him.

But the trio of Mbappe, Vinni and Belingham is a time bomb.

I think Belingham is ready to work in defense for the sake of the team, but watching the lazy Mbappe and Vinny he will think - why the hell should I do this.

Mbappe - will launch a domino effect.
Ancelloti thinks he can make him work in defense, but I'm sure that won't happen.

Listen, when you have absolutely not given a damn about playing without the ball in defense for the last 5 years, you cannot then “rebuild” at 25 years old. This is why players like Ozil, James, Coutinho, etc. finished at a high level.

In that case you have a choice

- or you kick out such a player, despite the fact that he is very good on the ball

- or you leave him, and the whole team literally obeys and says - okay, this guy is the best, so we don’t mind working for ourselves and for him on defense. This was Leo's story in Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans