La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

serghei

I have a feeling Flick is gonna beat them in Bernabeu. They are pretty bad in midfield and concede loads of chances vs almost any opposition. Still dangerous in CL of course since almost all teams have an inferiority complex against them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I remember years back how people, especially Real Madrid fans, would cry about Neymar doing some flicks and tricks as if he actively was hurting someone.

Now they have two players in Vinicius and Endrick who actively go out of their way to actually hurt other players with dirty fouls. Actually injure them.

It's beyond shameless.

You cannot buy class though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Even when people claim clasicos are hard to predict: if we show up with pena real are favourites. If we show up with the second polaco we are favourites imo

serghei

Even when people claim clasicos are hard to predict: if we show up with pena real are favourites. If we show up with the second polaco we are favourites imo

Depends on what Pena does. If he fucks it up and gifts them some goals, obviously it's hard to beat them under these circumstances. Anyway, I don't see them beating Atletico away so the gap is gonna get bigger I think.

MontenegrinCuler

We shouldn't take it easy in Clasico for sure. But shouldn't come in with too much respect or something. Play open football and be very agressive from the start. Maybe concede a few goals in the meanwhile, nothing scary if we bang them even more.

I definitely consider us to be favourites. But we can't know who wins it. We'll see

Horatio

You're welcome
We shouldn't take it easy in Clasico for sure. But shouldn't come in with too much respect or something. Play open football and be very agressive from the start. Maybe concede a few goals in the meanwhile, nothing scary if we bang them even more.

I definitely consider us to be favourites. But we can't know who wins it. We'll see

We’ll be the better playing team I am confident of that. But an underperforming keeper can ruin everything in blink of a moment. A good keeper can save your hide when playing [+{^(usually real)

Horatio

You're welcome
Depends on what Pena does. If he fucks it up and gifts them some goals, obviously it's hard to beat them under these circumstances. Anyway, I don't see them beating Atletico away so the gap is gonna get bigger I think.

I am very confident we will be the better playing team. But keeper situation for me will be telling on the outcome.

Home of Barca Fans