La Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 4-2

cro-man

The moment we are not trying to score is the moment we are loosing. We cant defend so we need to cover this weakness by pressing and scoring.

Devils

Disgusting that Nico got a yellow card and free kick for that while that Sociedad CB had like 20 fouls.

Sickening!

kattanib

We absolutely played great today. There have been small details that some might have missed, but we have effectively defended by retaining the ball instead of actually needing to defend, and Busquets and Garcia had a good role in that in addition to the fact that we have attacking three that are willing to run and thus we can afford to have our players go back defend and then counter

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
If Koeman starts Griezmann over Ansu when he's fit even if Griezmann is failing to make an impact in terms of goals and/or assists then he need to go.

Can't Depay play RW? He floats around enough anyway and doesn't look like left foot bothers him.

Ansu-Griez-Depay or Ansu-Depay-Griez should be fairly regular appearance as long as all ready to play

serghei

The problem is that the front 3 have ran a lot.

It should have been simple. Griezmann or Memphis out for Demir. And Nico/Gavi in for Pedri.

He subbed Garcia and Dest? The fuck for? Defensive players were the freshest and had a good game all of them. His subs caused chaos.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There really should be something done about the troll triumvirate: Messigician, kattanib, and Fati.

:lol:

I don't mind kattanib even though his Anti-Messi obsession is weird. Won't comment on Fati since he seem to enjoy bothering you more than anyone else, but the fake news merchant need to go.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Can't Depay play RW? He floats around enough anyway and doesn't look like left foot bothers him.

Ansu-Griez-Depay or Ansu-Depay-Griez should be fairly regular appearance as long as all ready to play

I'll rather move Braithwaite to the RW and play Ansu LW or CF with Memphis playing the other position.

BerkeleyBernie

No question this Barca can be competitive with what one might call a muscular possession style. But with Messi gone, I'm not sure where we will see any superlative magic. No Ronaldinho, no Messi, no Xavi/Iniesta tiki-taka. Griezmann and Busquets have their moments, perhaps Fati when he's back. But I have a feeling today's game is typical of what we'll being seeing.

malvolio

depay won't bail us out single-handedly . he only combined productively with alba. right flank was dead all game.

plus, by the way things are going he is going to get injured soon. man is fouled more than neymar it seems.

serghei

depay won't bail us out single-handedly . he only combined productively with alba. right flank was dead all game.

plus, by the way things are going he is going to get injured soon. man is fouled more than neymar it seems.

2nd goal came from the right with that De Jong run.

kattanib

No question this Barca can be competitive with what one might call a muscular possession style. But with Messi gone, I'm not sure where we will see any superlative magic. No Ronaldinho, no Messi, no Xavi/Iniesta tiki-taka. Griezmann and Busquets have their moments, perhaps Fati when he's back. But I have a feeling today's game is typical of what we'll being seeing.

In all honesty, today before the subs were made I have seen a team that I would bet my money on if they played Chelsea in the Champions final last season

Home of Barca Fans