La Liga Round 1: Getafe - Barca 0-0

FinBarcelonafan

I noticed a bunch of hopeless melts on this forum. Scapegoating Gavi who is a heart of this team and Lewandowski one of the very few experienced players. Gavi was our brightest spark when he went on, shame the manager was too blind to keep him on the bench,
And who should we play if you don't want Lewandowski, another of Barca kindergarten kids or a ghost of Messi lol
Frankie was his usual blind and headless self for majority of the game yet he gets the pass coz he's a (headless) runner.
Our problems will remain as long as or midfielders and wingers offer zero service in the final third. One cross per half is hardly enough.
Too bad Xavi still has as little clue as on his first day as a manager.

We saw how experienced players work Vs Liverpool and Bayern. It was a feast.

Not for us though.

Experience means crap if you have no performance today.

That's why we lost in Europe so many years in a row, we assumed those oldies would keep delivering even after their best days were gone. We lost Vs Juve, PSG, Bayern, PSG again yada yada. Experience itself is worth nothing.

ajnotkeith

I noticed a bunch of hopeless melts on this forum. Scapegoating Gavi who is a heart of this team and Lewandowski one of the very few experienced players. Gavi was our brightest spark when he went on, shame the manager was too blind to keep him on the bench,
And who should we play if you don't want Lewandowski, another of Barca kindergarten kids or a ghost of Messi lol
Frankie was his usual blind and headless self for majority of the game yet he gets the pass coz he's a (headless) runner.
Our problems will remain as long as or midfielders and wingers offer zero service in the final third. One cross per half is hardly enough.
Joined 18 minutes ago. Defending the 2 players who have been terrible and criticising our best player today.

Put this account on alt watch... a lot of them are popping up defending Lewandowski

DHorozov

Gavi has Barca in his heart and it shows but he is not a starter if we want to achieve something big at this point... it is what it is...

I would honestly give Ansu couple of starts ahead of Lewa... he has been out for alnost two years and he gets some minutes alongside Lewa who just feels too comfortable for his starting eleven... just give him some fight for his place and show him he needs to work for it...

And finally, we all know we are in a shit situation and cannot compete with the big guns transfer wise... lets just cope with it for some time and hope La Masia will do it again... I mean I would to see Ansu, Yamal, Gavi popping up and even lose to Real from time to time compared to some buns who lose their mind like Raphinha and end up in the same situation...

Home of Barca Fans