La Liga Round 10: Barca - Sevilla

Loki

Don't think there's a chance for Olmo to play. Curious about Gavi and Frenkie.
If he trains normally for a few days, he can definitely play at least 15 minutes against Sevilla. Make it 30 against Bayern and 60 in the clasico. That's my hope at least, because we had our best games this season with him so far.

Alik

I wouldn't use Lamine at all. If he has an overload, it's a strong warning sign. Rest him completely, for he needs to be at his full strength against Bayern and Madrid.
He's been given the green light according to Sport.

Raphinha needs rest too, can't expect him to play 90 minutes. Yamal has had more rest than him over the past week.

Loki

Raphinha needs rest too, can't expect him to play 90 minutes. Yamal has had more rest than him over the past week.
Yes, but Rapha didn't suffer from a muscle overload. He needs a rest too, I agree.

My lineup would be:
----------Woj
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
----Casado--Frenkie
Rapha---Pedri---Ansu
----------Lewy

Minute 60 when we lead hopefully with 2-3 goals: Gavi for Rapha, Pau for Lewy, Garcia for Frenkie.
Minute 70-75: Olmo for Pedri, Fermin for Ansu

Gavi should be okay to play 30 minutes, as he's fit for months already.

serghei

If anyone is doing nice, I'd use the best line-up personally. A fuck-up here would be really bad for our morale.

We can always make early subs. Just avoid a line-up so we have to come from behind in the 2nd half.

Andresito

Staff member
If anyone is doing nice, I'd use the best line-up personally. A fuck-up here would be really bad for our morale.

We can always make early subs. Just avoid a line-up so we have to come from behind in the 2nd half.
Defence and attack picks itself but who then joins Casado and Pedri in midfield? Eric, right?

Would be a strong XI even if we rested one of the front 3 for Ansu to give him a chance.

MontenegrinCuler

Sevilla delegates have informed Barça board that they won't attend the traditional pre-match meal. The reason is due to the Negreira allegations. @ffpolo

Cope before we chip them 5 goals, lmfao

Loki

Our boys are ready :cool:

GaHJM7bb0AMzDdV

Home of Barca Fans