La Liga | Round 19: Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-1

Messi983

Didn't say he's a natural RB just that he has played there quite a lot for Barca B in previous years.

Gari

FICpqJqWYAMIW-e

Birdy

You literally said 2 pages ago, that "he opted not to get vaccinated and he has Covid again after 1 year", clearly implying that had he taken the shot, he wouldn't catch it, which has been proven wrong, especially for omicron and to a lesser extent Delta. Also, ignoring all our other players that are vaccinated but still got Covid, like amost all regular folks, doesn't help your case - agenda.

I had typed so many posts on Covid thread, that even a minimal following of that should be enough to give you the answer.
It's very simple:
Natural immunity gives you 0% protection against other variants. Vaccines give you, but not 100%.
Go read some scientist, instead of pulling things out of you know where

Sorry, agenda is what you -and other folk- here do, when you continuously, and purposefully, underestimate the virus
And what is infuriating with your lot, is that taking L after L the last 2 years, is not enough to make you STFU
and you keep uttering your conspiracist, unscientific BS day in, day out

Last edited:

JohnN

I had typed so many posts on Covid thread, that even a minimal following of that should be enough to give you the answer.
It's very simple:
Natural immunity gives you 0% protection against other variants. Vaccines give you, but not 100%.
Go read some scientist, instead of pulling things out of you know where

Sorry, agenda is what you -and other folk- here do, when you continuously, and purposefully, underestimate the virus
And what is infuriating with your lot, is that taking L after L the last 2 years, is not enough to make you STFU
and you keep uttering your conspiracist, unscientific BS day in, day out

conspiracist, unscientific BS, because I am calling you out on an wrong exaggeration. I repeat. You literally said, he wouldn't have gotten Covid, if you had been vaccinated, which is bullocks. And you resort to genetalatations, of all opposing voices to yours, as consipiracists.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans