La Liga | Round 19: Mallorca - FC Barcelona 0-1

Windhook

Sadly can't risk at this point terminating Luuk or Demir. Also looking at the bench players, my goodness, apart from Marmol and Inaki Pena never heard of the rest.

The starting XI looks decent enough, keep in mind Mallorca also have problems with COVID. Hope we perform okay, an opportunity as other teams are dropping points as well.

ajnotkeith

I mean not really. Half the team basically had to be out for him to even get minutes, he doesn't even get subbed on otherwise. And even that had to mean Aguero gone, Fati and Braithwaite being out for months. Won't be like that in the 2nd half of the season. Not to mention now both new Ferrans and probably a new striker being able to play that role as well.

There are always injuries and there will be COVID issues later as well. He will play minutes throughout the season, if we didn't want that, should have gotten a better backup.

I like the club's idea of still trying for a 9 but not Morata (who is unrealistic anyway, we cannot register Ferran).

gregorrin10

Why Luuk though? Is it because even with this Covid shit, that stupid rule about only able to field 3 B team players in the lineup still exists!? If so, that's just unbelieveably stupid and unfair. Especially since we'll have to match our subs to fit that rule as well. If not, I'm actually disappointed in Xavi for not taking a punt on Estanis or De La Vega on the wing, especially since Jutgla is better up top than he is on the wing, where he'll undoubtebly play tonight. Yes, Luuk is that useless. Pretty much any youngster from the B team who knows and is used to playing as a winger (and Jutgla in the middle) is the better choice.

CatalinR10

FIHiSM1X0AYKv7J

brutal lineup.

honestly I would be content even with a draw seeing that Betis lost.

ajnotkeith

Why Luuk though? Is it because even with this Covid shit, that stupid rule about only able to field 3 B team players in the lineup still exists!? If so, that's just unbelieveably stupid and unfair. Especially since we'll have to match our subs to fit that rule as well. If not, I'm actually disappointed in Xavi for not taking a punt on Estanis or De La Vega on the wing, especially since Jutgla is better up top than he is on the wing, where he'll undoubtebly play tonight. Yes, Luuk is that useless. Pretty much any youngster from the B team who knows and is used to playing as a winger (and Jutgla in the middle) is the better choice.

That rule got basically scrapped for COVID but because there is literally nobody else, save putting Estanis or calling Rodado up from the B.

Andresito

Staff member
Riqui is going to have a lot of the creative responsibility tonight.

Will be interesting to see who of Frenkie and Nico play as DM. I think it'll be Frenkie.

Home of Barca Fans