La Liga Round 2: Barca - Athletic Bilbao 2-1

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

companyofcules

Lol my Valencia win prediction came true but this is more hard. We need to very careful (playing Fort as LB) and we need Olmo too. Also Yamal needs to gather some form this time.
But I think Flick is better than EV.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Nico! :lol:

Pedri will feature more and Olmo should be registered.

Optimism is on the rise again after win at Mestalla :)

Loki

Fermin should also be back for this one.
No chance Fermin will play. He only starts training today. I expect the same lineup with maybe Victor for Ferran and Martin/Fort for Balde.

By the way, this is the first out of 3 LaLiga games next week. A very important week for a good start. Flick needs to rotate in one of them and not risk any injuries this early in the season. We already have more than enough of them. Especially with his physical demanding play.

Last edited:

mdenci

Whole week no football, cant wait until cl begins 🥱🥱
This is the problem with football nowadays, too many matches being played, the players pushed to their absolute limit and even further, just to give the viewers what they want (with UEFA and the leagues themselves making huge amounts of money in the progress), but these changes in the number of matches are pushing the game itself to develop a different way, to dose players, have wider benches etc. and as a result, I think we have lower quality matches now than they were 10-15 years ago.

Reactions: BJJ

Loki

Whole week no football, cant wait until cl begins 🥱🥱
Next week are 3 LL matches. Also the more games we have, the less quality they have usually. I rather have quality than quantity. Oversaturation has one more negative effect. It kills your excitement.

Reactions: BJJ

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Next week are 3 LL matches. Also the more games we have, the less quality they have usually. I rather have quality than quantity. Oversaturation has one more negative effect. It kills your excitement.
This is the problem with football nowadays, too many matches being played, the players pushed to their absolute limit and even further, just to give the viewers what they want (with UEFA and the leagues themselves making huge amounts of money in the progress), but these changes in the number of matches are pushing the game itself to develop a different way, to dose players, have wider benches etc. and as a result, I think we have lower quality matches now than they were 10-15 years ago.

Need 1 match under the week otherwise you have to wait too long

at least a top match in Pl

Home of Barca Fans