La Liga Round 2: Barca - Athletic Bilbao 2-1

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loki

Hope it's not Gundo's discomfort from the last match🙄🙄
After that he left, and now there are rumors of Christensen being on sale
All parties are ruling out a Christensen exit, that’s the case today. He’s very happy at the club and will stay. Today, he didn’t train due to discomfort, no other reason - Flick is happy with him too.
@AdriaAlbets

jairzinho

Mats--Kounde--Cubarsi--Inigo-Balde--Cassado--Bernal--Fermin--Yamal--Lewa--Raphina

Our best lineup right now, maybe Pedri for Bernal instead.

mc_lovin

Will Balde be ready?

It would be interesting to see how Montjuic greets Nico but there probably won't be any reaction since we don't have fans but theater spectators.
What reaction would you expect?? It's not like he's a villain to us.

Porque

I wonder if the Lenglet deal goes through that Olmo can be registered for this game.

Would be a good sign if that can happen before Faye move is completed.

Loki

I wonder if the Lenglet deal goes through that Olmo can be registered for this game.

Would be a good sign if that can happen before Faye move is completed.
Olmo can be registered immediately if Laporta decides to give LaLiga a personal guarantee of the needed money like he did with Kounde. The club has always the possibility to register him at any time. Laporta needs to decide what's more important here.

Porque

Olmo can be registered immediately if Laporta decides to give LaLiga a personal guarantee of the needed money like he did with Kounde. The club has always the possibility to register him at any time. Laporta needs to decide what's more important here.

Could this be part of his strategy to force exits then?

Live life like a chicken wing, giving the illusion of flight.

Loki

Could this be part of his strategy to force exits then?
Could be also a reason, but I think it's more about only to guarantee your personal money if there is really no other way, because you can never know what can happen and if everything fails, Laporta needs to pay for the player out of his own pocket.

Home of Barca Fans