La Liga Round 2: Barca - Cadiz 2-0

behindbrowneyes

Ferrbum. But I get it why people are fed up with Lewa and want him as starter.
No one is hyping him up.
At this point it is just the question if he isn't the better solution against these parked busses.

If he does one thing at a high level it is his runs behind the lines which is something Lewa can't do.

Hard to tell though how Ferran would have done in first 70 minutes as game was much more open when he came in.

ajnotkeith

We were the better team easily. The worry is that it doesn't say much when Cadiz is so bad. Their squad is terrible.
Should be flooding teams like this and making them look silly not grinding out wins.

Daisymorr

6/10 performance.
A little bit wasteful in attack. Predictable at times.
Lewa has been poor in the 1st two games. Ferran is more of a threat when he runs in behind.
Hopefully we can play with more of a spark against Villarreal.
Kind of relied on getting the ball wide to Yamal too much hoping he would beat his man and create a chance,

Zidane82

I hope the refs don’t continue to let the other teams absolutely batter us ( literally) .
It’s desperate to watch

FinBarcelonafan

No one is hyping him up.
At this point it is just the question if he isn't the better solution against these parked busses.

If he does one thing at a high level it is his runs behind the lines which is something Lewa can't do.

Hard to tell though how Ferran would have done in first 70 minutes as game was much more open when he came in.

Lewy can't make it to any ball and any ball he gets just loses.

Try Torres.

JohnN

My issue this match wasn't the attacking output.
We had some good chances that were expertly saved. Improvement is needed of course.
My main issue was the counters.
Against slightly better attackers we would be 2-0 down by 60th minute.

Home of Barca Fans