La Liga | Round 29: FC Barcelona - Valladolid 1-0

Andresito

Staff member
Easy game on paper, 5-0 expectations, Messi hattrick etc. But I can see this game being close, at least in the first half: 0-0 or even 0-1 after 45 min.

This'll be a big test of the players' mentality knowing there's a very important game up ahead. Which is also why I don't think Frenkie will sit this one out.

Have to see every game as a final from now on, as much of a cliche as it is. Our sloppiness in the first half of the season removed the wiggle room for fuckups at this point.
I'm actually a bit nervous for the ending of the season and I can imagine the players are as well. We've played with close to no pressure in 2021.

Told you guys

pregra

I can accept that we play like shit but people aren?t even moving. Has a Barca player made a single sprint this half? When Lenglet has been our best player by a mile, you know we are in trouble.

Sorin

Surprise, surprise, after the international break we are atrocious. Where have I seen this before?!

sikkboy

Seriously off the pace. Better get their shit together as Valladolid are knocking on the door, and this ref looks like he'll give one the first opportunity.

The Dembele CF is not working not with Griezmann and Messi so off in the first 45. One of the most disjointed halves of teh season imo.

eaman

Just as I thought the international break has affected the performance and Messi not playing an international has affected his performance

pregra

Placing a bet on a Valladolid pen, can see it coming from miles away. We are getting one point at best here, unless Messi conjurs up some magic

Home of Barca Fans