La Liga | Round 29: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

gregorrin10

He can probably do less damage at RB !

And get him even closer to Vinicius? Not sure about that.

We need mainly speed to contain Vini, and Araujo is our only defender who's got it. His strength will help too, to bully him off the ball. Will need to be careful not to go too hard into tackles, will need to time and measure that with perfection. I expect Vini mostly on the floor today, especially now when he won't have Benzema to play off of and I predict will have a more quiet game because of that, so he'll then resort to diving to literally force a penalty call.

Rassvet

Not feeling as optimistic after seeing the lineups. Their four will probably at least stop us from controlling the midfield and our team looks a bit physically weak with Busi, Eric, and Pique in the spine of it.

Dembele up against Nacho at least gives me some hope if we can get him the ball enough.

serghei

Garcia is the obvious weak link. But if he doesn't handle even Rodrygo, we need to ship him out.

ajnotkeith

Three things I dislike very much:
Gavi not starting, Frenkie and Pedri has not worked well together, especially in tougher games.
Araujo starting ahead of Alves, weak and undefendable I think
Dembele starting ahead of Traore - I think he is much better from the bench and might be a big problem from the start with all his missed passes.

Then I think it's questionable to play Pique but I lack too much insight into his injury to judge.

But I do think the balance that comes from these choices ends up decently still, let's see how it will look on the pitch!

Adama has been terrible lately. Galatasaray figured out his game, let alone the likes of Real.

Devils

AuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Home of Barca Fans