La Liga Round 3: Rayo Vallecano - Barca 1-2

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would like more rotations eventough we struggled vs Rayo before.

No news about Olmo still but we'll see. Lenglet was in Madrid yesterday and could sign today. Maybe that's all that's missing

Cassios81

Hi everyone! I'd love to hear your opinions on who you think is currently the best midfielder of the team.
Who do you think stands out the most in terms of performance and overall quality of play?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tomorrow evening is too much football

20:00 Al Nassr

21:00 Gala vs Young boys return leg

21:30 Barca

I will probably switch to Barca 15 minutes after it started for obvious reasons :pique:

MontenegrinCuler

James Rodriguez finally joining the biggest club in Madrid, Rayo Vallecano

Hope Rayo doesn't make him available for tomorrow. Would suck because he's good and because it'd be a shame if shitty Rayo can register James and Barça can't do it for Olmo😭😭

Horatio

You're welcome

Hope Rayo doesn't make him available for tomorrow. Would suck because he's good and because it'd be a shame if shitty Rayo can register James and Barça can't do it for Olmo😭😭

El Tigre(the real one) brought him in didn’t he?

malvolio

Considering how well he played in the Copa America, we could have brought him in instead of splashing on Olmo. Sign Nico for LW and call it a day.

Horatio

You're welcome
Considering how well he played in the Copa America, we could have brought him in instead of splashing on Olmo. Sign Nico for LW and call it a day.

Both Lewa and James with lack of mobility? No thanks. Would likely be [+{^ed on the break.

mc_lovin

Ferran isn't too bad. Don't get me wrong, he's medriocre as fuck, but at least can play his tactical role (semi) well. I have seen enough other guys to be thankful for that (Abde, Demir, Depay and co.).

malvolio

Ferran isn't too bad. Don't get me wrong, he's medriocre as fuck, but at least can play his tactical role (semi) well. I have seen enough other guys to be thankful for that (Abde, Demir, Depay and co.).
What's the role, just being on the field?

Home of Barca Fans