La Liga Round 30: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 1-0

jamrock

Very good first half, not much to complain about.

Only issue is Kounde seems to be injured or something, because he's definitely not that slow.

Lewa has to release the ball faster.

Pedri will come on in the 2nd half and put it to bed.

Raphinha coming up big again, but yea let's sell him.

mc_lovin

Wonder what game some of you were watching :lol: We are quite excellent minus a few defensive mistakes (Busi, Kounde :facepalm:)

Morten

They have created nothing, be fair, even though we don't create much either.

That is the sacrifice made. We have a poor attack partially because of the defensive focus.

They have been poor as always against Barcelona, i never expect anything from Atletico in these type of games tbf.

Still, this is a bit silly, 30 games in and about 40% of the goals conceded are against RM alone.

iniestaGOAT

They have been poor as always against Barcelona, i never expect anything from Atletico in these type of games tbf.

Still, this is a bit silly, 30 games in and about 40% of the goals conceded are against RM alone.

We are on our way to breaking all kinds of records

jamrock

Lol best defense of all times.

JamDav1982

Shouldnt bother watching really.

jamrock

Raphinha has been the best player so far, vital assist and pressing all over the place, has been pretty much perfect so far.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Atletico seem sharp in passing, evading our press easily, but they are not attacking in big numbers at all. Other LL sides showed more courage vs Barca this season

JamDav1982

Raphnha has been nowhere near the best player.

Been poor on ball and he can thank Torres for his assist.

FDJ best player by a good bit.

Home of Barca Fans