La Liga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-2

Kuchi

Haha, barca, always finding ways to build hope for fans and than shits on them, when you expect the least.

Time for a De jong yellow and we can call it a night. Thank you again for another amazing season, fuck off and die.

pregra

Yeah, after this shower of shite it would be better if the season had just fizzed out earlier. Its the hope that kills you. The possibility to go top is there and they serve this shit. The attitude and work rate from Barca makes it look like an internal friendly game. Granada are midtbable and have zero to play for, their attitude is on a different planet to ours. Highest paid squad in the world hahaha piss off

SmilerBam

I was 100% these sads sacks of potato will do a shit game in exactly the game everyone thought we will win. Zero attitude, zero urgency. I m starting to think that indeed Koeman is not cut off to be a Barcelona coach.

Kuchi

Over paid complacent sacks of shit...they are LUCKY they play in that shit La liga with no fans. #koemanout

First0

I don't get it... 2nd half we go for a more defensive approach by having all our players in their half passing around casually. Where is the logic in that? Either sit back or press, we just get the worst of both ends into one.

pregra

Get rid of everyone except for the young guys, even Messi. Ive had it. Every single time there is a chance, they feck up in the worst way possible. Just thought they could cruise to an easy win.

PortugalTheMan

Koeman should get fired for this match alone. Umtiti and Roberto? Two guys that wouldn't start for Granada are starting in one of the most important matches of the season? Fuck off

Home of Barca Fans