La Liga Round 4: Barca - Real Valladolid 7-0

Predicted outcome

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grande

I feel like Barca fans have good reasons to start growing their ego back. Strongest Barca since Messi transfer, Real Madrid floppin with Mbappe in their team. Strongest Barca build by German super coach on young La Masia players mixed with experienced world class players like Lewa. We are strong right now and we can grow to be as good as in good old days in the future.

Real Madrid is unorganised and chaotic right now, Manchester City isnt as strong as in last two seasons.

Fookit boys, lets get a tripple this season

Richard.H

I feel like Barca fans have good reasons to start growing their ego back. Strongest Barca since Messi transfer, Real Madrid floppin with Mbappe in their team. Strongest Barca build by German super coach on young La Masia players mixed with experienced world class players like Lewa. We are strong right now and we can grow to be as good as in good old days in the future.

Real Madrid is unorganised and chaotic right now, Manchester City isnt as strong as in last two seasons.

Fookit boys, lets get a tripple this season
Hold your horses, let's see if we can keep this up to January at a minimum.

companyofcules

Shitty stadium, sun roasting vs 3 lines after a good run.
It didn't end in a draw but a walk over and that is what makes the team special.
I expected this to be the misstep due to letting our guard down, but now I am confident we can win the league
The best part was Olmo being more involved off the ball.

companyofcules

Only gripe about this match was his Subs.

Can understand starting the match with our strongest 11. Flick is new, and doesn't want to take risks.

But why not sub out all the important players after 3-0 up at halftime? Lamine, Raphinha, Cubarsi. Even Pedri

We can't afford to have injuries with these players. I will take a 4-1 victory while players rested and safe.
Builds momentum

companyofcules

If we won 3 nothing is not a big deal, 7 nothing we talk about a new glorious age
Of course that can't be, but the hype started to flow talking about a new age
When you have this mentality the added benefit is getting results by default. We lost that after 2019 Everything was a struggle

Windhook

Could have ended something like 10-0. Barca under Flick play with intensity unseen in a decade or more, which is great, but I'm far from any hype, yet. Valladolid are not near any standard, played direct football with high line of defence and they showed there are flaws in our defensive game as well, through Moro mainly in the first half.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If we won 3 nothing is not a big deal, 7 nothing we talk about a new glorious age
Of course that can't be, but the hype started to flow talking about a new age
When you have this mentality the added benefit is getting results by default. We lost that after 2019 Everything was a struggle

We won in season 13/14 2x 7-0, first match against Levante and then later against Osasuna but won nothing at the end....

Important is that we can keep the gameplay, last matches we won only with 1 goal difference but created so many chances and attackef until the end - thats the mentality we need to win trophies 🔥

Grande

Hold your horses, let's see if we can keep this up to January at a minimum.
I've seen all Bayern games under Flick. Literally all of them. I can see clearly what he is cooking now at Barcelona.

What can I say - even tho under Flick Barca play on way higher intensity than under Xavi and Flick is not rotating his players that much, you can still worry less about potential injuries than under Xaviball. Mark my words :)

Horatio

You're welcome
Chill with the hype, let's talk after a couple away games in CL...

Ok mister “bring in nico!” -> “I don’t see it with nico” -> “okay we should definitely get nico!” -> “didn’t look great nico” -> “what an amazing game nico! Get him now!”

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ok mister “bring in nico!” -> “I don’t see it with nico” -> “okay we should definitely get nico!” -> “didn’t look great nico” -> “what an amazing game nico! Get him now!”
Chill mister, I think we'll do more than ok without Nico - maybe even better than with him :) We have a great team beside maybe our fullbacks and the fact that almost all midfielders are injured. We need to address the fullback situation next season, or even this winter (even though I'm warming up to Balde) - Kounde should play CB...
Anyway, first time in a long while I actually enjoy watching us play - keep it up :barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans