La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

serghei

And making us 20 times worse when he was on the pitch instead of dembele
If you don't accept that, there is no point arguing.
Frankly

I don't (and I assume most don't) care about your personal agenda

There's no point arguing anyway. Raphinha is good and any attempt to argue against that is silly. One of our best 4-5 players atm.

Maybe when you bring some elite players we can argue that Raphinha is not that good by comparison. Until then it's a ridiculous claim.

ajnotkeith

There's no point arguing anyway. Raphinha is good and any attempt to argue against that is silly. One of our best 4-5 players atm.
No he isnt.

Araujo - FDJ - Pedri - MATS are so much more important and not even close.

Christensen, Kounde and Balde I'd also have over him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Maybe when you bring some elite players we can argue that Raphinha is not that good by comparison. Until then it's a ridiculous claim.
He's bang average.

Birdy

'good' whatever the fuck that means
not good to start for Barca at RW for sure anyway

ajnotkeith

Araujo, no. FDJ, yes. Pedri, no. MATS, no.
Ter Stegen no 😭😭😭 he has kept out so many equalising or winning goals and been best keeper in the league since Xavi arrived.

Not only has he been the best shot stopper probably in Europe he is also one of the best distributors itw.

Raphinha doesn't even make it close to a list of best wingers in the world.

Birdy

Dude, you were writing the exact same shite when Dembele was around, because for you he was 'not elite'
I have news for you: he is already behind whoever winger we have at RW. Dembele in the past, a 16yr old now.
We could n't care less about your personal agenda.
Get a grip with reality

Home of Barca Fans