La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Indirectly, you did. You said you don't care about stats. Well, stats show he scored and assisted in some of the most difficult and close games from last year. That's how the league was won.

No, I was talking about his overall play. Lewandowski also scored some important goals for us last season, but he was still mediocre since the World Cup.

serghei

No, I was talking about his overall play. Lewandowski also scored some important goals for us last season, but he was still mediocre since the World Cup.

Overall play? Do we have a fantastic player who can have amazing overall play and provide impact as well? Not really. Well... in the absence of that elite player, I need to respect hard workers such as Raphinha who wrestle and get the job done in tough games.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Overall play? Do we have a fantastic player who can have amazing overall play and provide impact as well? Not really. Well... in the absence of that elite player, I need to respect hard workers such as Raphinha who wrestle and get the job done.

That's great, but he's still not a more important player than or better than Pedri, Araujo and ter Stegen.

Home of Barca Fans