La Liga Round 6: Villarreal - Barca 1-5

jamrock

What in the FUCK is that line up.

Would rather have seen fort and Martin at FB, with kounde and Martinez at CB.

Big DOM better dominate.

We'll still win.

jamrock

If he plays

Font cubarsi kounde blade

In the next game, or Garcia at CB, I'll understand this back line.

Sub kounde early this game.

M3ls

I'm shocked. This is Villarreal. This is Villarreal, which is very good now and has great players. How are we going to win with this lineup?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
We have the one backup keeper that's infinitely worse than Stegen.
Yeah what's up with that? We could have had somebody for peanuts on very low wage who would be way way better than Pena. Why are we doing this to ourselves? It's like sitting on a branch while sawing it, than asking ourselves when we're hurt "how did that happen"?

MontenegrinCuler

I'm shocked. This is Villarreal. This is Villarreal, which is very good now and has great players. How are we going to win with this lineup?
If we never rotate, more players will get injured and eventually you'll have to play Dominguez and Martin versus Bayern and Madrid. This needs to happen.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You silly goose, that's all we got + Casado and Cubarsi are reported to have a small knock.

jamrock

This game will be won or lost by how good a game, DOM and Martin has.

Not saying anything revolutionary there, but DOM will either dominate or get dominated.

Torre I'm not worried about

mc_lovin

Torre - Garcia - Pedri looks shocking on paper... defence can always be covered, but not a midfield like that I suppose. We shall see, hopefully Yamal saves us.

Home of Barca Fans