La Liga Round 6: Villarreal - Barca 1-5

Porque

xavi-mad.gif

MontenegrinCuler

This needs to happen from time to time, if we don't want even more players injured (which would be a total fuck up). I'm sure Flick is not doing it for fun.

Won't blame him for this lineup if we don't win. He simply has to rotate sometimes.

mc_lovin

My biggest issue might actually be Torre. I don't rate him at all. Ferran's brainfart cost us, he would have been a decent option today. Would have also preferred one of the Fernandez cousins.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
My biggest issue might actually be Torre. I don't rate him at all. Ferran's brainfart cost us, he would have been a decent option today. Would have also preferred one of the Fernandez cousins.
Are they both in the squad today? Would like at least one of them get some minutes today if Torre is meh...

Porque

Let's be honest, Flick has had a fantastic start but he is not a miracle man.

This is a percentage game where Flick has decided we can afford the lost and it is better to rest the players with knocks than to use them trying to match Villarreal- who have both quality, intensity by Spanish standards and well rested.

We can't expect to win with this lineup, but at the least the reserves will put 100% effort to try and plug the quality gap.

Not expecting all of Dom, Eric, GERARD and Torre to step into the lineup and be able to take on Villarreal at all.

But if we get something out of this, better start building a statue of the Flickster, brotha.

Loki

I take back my words, Flick really rotated 3 players in you'd imagine shouldn't play in an away game in Villareal. If we win today with this lineup, Flick deserves all the praise he can get.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Let's be honest, Flick has had a fantastic start but he is not a miracle man.

This is a percentage game where Flick has decided we can afford the lost and it is better to rest the players with knocks than to use them trying to match Villarreal- who have both quality, intensity by Spanish standards and well rested.

We can't expect to win with this lineup, but at the least the reserves will put 100% effort to try and plug the quality gap.

Not expecting all of Dom, Eric, GERARD and Torre to step into the lineup and be able to take on Villarreal at all.

But if we get something out of this, better start building a statue of the Flickster, brotha.
On it, already started stealing some copper I'll donate since we broke :lol:

Joan

well, for barca future and for the greater benefit of barca, i hope Ter shit fucks up big time with many blunders
and we lose big time, so maybe we can get rid of this trash keeper Now before its to late for the rest of the
season
And play whom exactly? Pena?

Home of Barca Fans