La Liga Round 7: Barca - Getafe 1-0

Masetro10

Dare I say the first boring game so far from Barca. Will take a nice 2-0 win though. They don't seem to be trying too hard right now which is fine. Just need a 2nd goal to make sure nothing unfortunate happens on a counter or something

MontenegrinCuler

Dare I say the first boring game so far from Barca. Will take a nice 2-0 win though. They don't seem to be trying too hard right now which is fine. Just need a 2nd goal to make sure nothing unfortunate happens on a counter or something
This is destined to be a boring game. Not even Flick can make this terrorismo entertaining. 11 men in defence for Getafe. They don't let Lamine fart. Still think we'll chip them a few more and finish this off.

Catta

no pedri, no party.

Masetro10

This is destined to be a boring game. Not even Flick can make this terrorismo entertaining. 11 men in defence for Getafe. They don't let Lamine fart. Still think we'll chip them a few more and finish this off.
In the end 3 points all that matter and another one of the harder teams to play against is off the board

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At least noone god injured and we kept a clean sheet.

One to take lessons from and keep us on the ground.

Sure we will look better against Osasuna.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dont get what Flick ist doing. Over playing Lamine and Raphinha while Ansu Fati or Pau Torres dont get a minute. Against mighty Getafe. When will he rest players. Against Real Madrid?
It was a cagey game. Getafe are difficult to unlock. You rotate vs Leganes and Alaves, not vs Bordalas

They conceded just 5 goals before this game so we needed all of our firepower

BJJ

Dont get what Flick ist doing. Over playing Lamine and Raphinha while Ansu Fati or Pau Torres dont get a minute. Against mighty Getafe. When will he rest players. Against Real Madrid?

If score was 3 or 4 nil we would have seen them. I doubt he wanted to take a chance with such a slender lead.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Gerard Martin almost gives me a heart attack every time he’s near the ball.

Thanks to Mayoral for letting us keep the win streak going. That was too close.

MontenegrinCuler

To all those who are going to panic after this win and tell us how it was a terrible game - if you expect us to smash every single team 2 times on our 38 match La Liga journey, then your expectations are just a little bit too high.

3 points against a low block 10 man defence with some players rested and a shiton of them injured.

7/7, still

Home of Barca Fans