La Liga Round 7: Barca - Getafe

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
:lol: not even Flick can make that team win against Getafe :lol: also, Ferran can't play in this match...
bruv we were crushing Villareal with teenagers. These punk ass bitches going to get flicked on the nuts by our B team.

Anyway, I thought Ferran was only suspended for 1 game. Then maybe we play Lewa.

Last edited:
These guys usually play very dirty against barca, the ref will play a big part if he lets them assault our players again with no consequences which happened last year.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It's not only Getafe who play dirty, this season I've seen many tackles out of spite and/or to injure players in many matches from many teams (just now Villareal kicked down Yamal twice, was more assault than a "tackle"). The ref base in Spain needs to sit down and figure something out before it gets out of hand and even more players get injured and fights break out and whatnot...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Raphinha and Kounde are players that played all minutes so far.

Maybe that's a hint who will be rested tomorrow.

Will be curious to see if and what minutes Ferran/Fati get. I have a felling Flick doesn't trust neither.

Messi983

bruv we were crushing Villareal with teenagers. These punk ass bitches going to get flicked on the nuts by our B team.

Villarreal actually played football until late in the game when they were frustrated and started to kick Yamal.

Kicking the shiet out of our players will be part of Bordalas's game plan from the first minute. Just hope ref will sanction them from the start and won't let the game get out of his hands. OTOH won't be surprised if we'll end up with more cards than them too, lol.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Villarreal actually played football until late in the game when they were frustrated and started to kick Yamal.

Kicking the shiet out of our players will be part of Bordalas's game plan from the first minute. Just hope ref will sanction them from the start and won't let the game get out of his hands. OTOH won't be surprised if we'll end up with more cards than them too, lol.
Hence I would like to rest most of our major players.
I think we have enough quality to win this game comfortably without them.

Messi983

Raphinha and Kounde are players that played all minutes so far.

Maybe that's a hint who will be rested tomorrow.

Will be curious to see if and what minutes Ferran/Fati get. I have a felling Flick doesn't trust neither.

I'm not sure I would play Fati against these butchers.

Ferran should start imo. Not that I think he'll do anything useful but Yamal or Raphinha should definitely get some rest.

Would start Fort for Kounde too.

Hence I would like to rest most of our major players.
I think we have enough quality to win this game comfortably without them.

I don't think it will be a comfortable win, Getafe are hard to break down. Hopefully we can score an early goal.

Definitely should be some rotations. Personally wouldn't start Yamal but based on Flick's words I think he'll play.

Would go with something like

Pena
Fort - Cubarsi - Inigo - Balde
Pedri - Casado
Raphinha - Pablo - Ferran
Lewa

And bring on Yamal around 60th minute. Also sub out Pedri and/or Lewa.

Then on Saturday rest Raphinha and maybe Inigo who has also played a lot and has injury history.

Would like to see Pau starting for Lewa in one of next four games before international break too but highly unlikely. From what we've seen so far I think Flick considers him more as a winger than a striker.

Don't see how we can start a game without Pedri so will just need to sub him off (hopefully with a 2-3 goal lead) in second half of the games to prevent injuries. And then hope DLF won't be stupid enough to play him full 90 minutes in glorified friendlies.

Loki

15 first team players, 8 atletic players.
GYUItJbWIAAsW6t

jamrock

I'm not sure I would play Fati against these butchers.

Ferran should start imo. Not that I think he'll do anything useful but Yamal or Raphinha should definitely get some rest.

Would start Fort for Kounde too.

I don't think it will be a comfortable win, Getafe are hard to break down. Hopefully we can score an early goal.

Definitely should be some rotations. Personally wouldn't start Yamal but based on Flick's words I think he'll play.

Would go with something like

Pena
Fort - Cubarsi - Inigo - Balde
Pedri - Casado
Raphinha - Pablo - Ferran
Lewa

And bring on Yamal around 60th minute. Also sub out Pedri and/or Lewa.

Then on Saturday rest Raphinha and maybe Inigo who has also played a lot and has injury history.

Would like to see Pau starting for Lewa in one of next four games before international break too but highly unlikely. From what we've seen so far I think Flick considers him more as a winger than a striker.

Don't see how we can start a game without Pedri so will just need to sub him off (hopefully with a 2-3 goal lead) in second half of the games to prevent injuries. And then hope DLF won't be stupid enough to play him full 90 minutes in glorified friendlies.

This team, but I would swap Garcia and Martinez.

Loki

I'd start with:
------------Pena
Kounde-Cubarsi-Inigo-Balde
-----Casado - Eric
Rapha---Torre---Ferran
-----------Lewy

Rest Lamine and Pedri against these thugs, sub Kounde and Rapha min. 60 for Fort and Pau. I wouldn't use Fati either.
Cubarsi only played 30 minutes, Balde was completely rested. They can both play.

Home of Barca Fans