La Liga Round 7: Barca - Getafe

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
15 first team players, 8 atletic players.
GYUItJbWIAAsW6t

Only 4 foreign players. This could be a record of sorts since the early 90s

MontenegrinCuler

Pena
Kounde Cubarsi Inigo Balde
Eric Casado Torre
Raphinha Lewa Ferran

Maybe they won't be as agressive as they usually are though, if that is the case then just sub Ansu on.

Pedri and Lamine should get a 90 minute rest.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Reading Flick's interview quotes and stuff. I see him fielding the best possible lineup. In his quotes on Yamal, it seems that he's relying more on data than other things. Until it comes out that a player is fatigued guy is not going to bench him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
”don’t play Ansu against these thugs, don’t play Ansu against those thugs, don’t play Ansu when we play away, don’t play Ansu to early”… Maybe we just shouldn’t play him at all because fuck knows when the ‘perfect’ condition arises lol

Loki

”don’t play Ansu against these thugs, don’t play Ansu against those thugs, don’t play Ansu when we play away, don’t play Ansu to early”… Maybe we just shouldn’t play him at all because fuck knows when the ‘perfect’ condition arises lol
You can discuss everything else, but Getafe is known for assaults like no other LaLiga team.

(And how many yellows and reds still missing for them in this statistic because of bad refs)

edit: but on average, last season they got 3,4 yellows and 0,26 red per game. The true, deserved number would be probably 4-5 yellows and 0,3-0,4 reds.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You can discuss everything else, but Getafe is known for assaults like no other LaLiga team.

(And how many yellows and reds still missing for them in this statistic because of bad refs)

edit: but on average, last season they got 3,4 yellows and 0,26 red per game. The true, deserved number would be probably 4-5 yellows and 0,3-0,4 reds.
Oh for sure, trust me I know :rolleyes: Not my first season watching LL :lol: But we can't wait for the "perfect" condition, it will never come - I also don't think many injuries are due to an ugly tackle etc. I say we throw him into the fire and if he can't handle the heat he isn't of use for us - there's no sense giving him the minutes over Masia players that have much more heart and will.

Home of Barca Fans