• Barca win

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Osasuna win

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Masetro10

What makes you believe we'll ever have close to a full team? Most players who are out now have a known injury history or we don't know in what state they'll return after being out for a year (Gavi).

I think it's more likely there will be more injuries to key players who are overplayed now than having a squad of at least 17-18 actual first team players.
Could be true I'm trying to be a optimistic.

Messigician

As we expected

Flick defence is suspect and risky

Good teams will punish us

Best we can hope for is a league win and avoiding another UCL humiliation

I think after this season we say thank you but goodbye and start a new project without lewa, mats or FDJ

I don't understand this lol
Care to explain how budget played a role vs Osasuna?
It doesn't, they just wasted all the money on frauds and shitters, 50 million ferrat, 40 million shitque.
Both have already declined 30 million in value, minimum, for that you could buy many good defenders to rotate. the entire osasuna denders.

Gaudi

We don't have squad players nearly good enough and that is something Flick can't change but I hate same old Barca that can not grind the game now and then. This is basically the one way RM won a lot of those CL titles and we can't do it for sake of life. Like, keep the game tight, end in a 1:1 draw or something. No, we don't play good we get 4 or more goals in. This lack of game variants will always hurt us in CL type of games.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I was so wrong about this match. So so wrong.

Didnt think we would be this bad defensively. Ya, after looking at this match, I dont think we can afford any other defensive lineup other than
Koude, Cubarsi, Inigo, Balde.

And god hope they dont get injured.

This match was bound to happen, with what our squad depth is.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans