• Barca win

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Osasuna win

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

SeloBarca

I was so wrong about this match. So so wrong.

Didnt think we would be this bad defensively. Ya, looking at this match, I dont think we can afford any other defensive lineup other than
Koude, Cubarsi, Inigo, Balde.

And god hope they dont get injured.

This match was bound to happen, with what our squad depth is.
Apart from Yamal and Lewandowski, none of our players would start in a midtable EPL team.
Raphinha and Cubarsi would play 50% of the games.
Our defense is miles away from beeing CL winning level.
To slow and bad 1v1, Kounde and Balde got rounded like trafic cones against Monaco and easily outpaced.
We have no DM so that doiesnt help.
We have no meastro in midfield so we have no buildup in middle, it always goes to Yamal or Raphinha.
Our central play used to be what defined Barcelona, Pedri, FDJ, Gavi are all AM and dont posess those qualities.

Skalman

Apart from Yamal and Lewandowski, none of our players would start in a midtable EPL team.
To slow and bad 1v1, Kounde and Balde got rounded like trafic cones against Monaco and easily outpaced.
We have no meastro in midfield so we have no buildup in middle, it always goes to Yamal or Raphinha.
Our central play used to be what defined Barcelona, Pedri, FDJ, Gavi are all AM and dont posess those qualities.
Wow!:olmo:

Windhook

The lineup was suicide squad. You don't rest key players when the alternatives are on the injured list. :lol: :wheelchair:

And it's Young Boys coming to town, not Atletico Madrid.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The lineup was suicide squad. You don't rest key players when the alternatives are on the injured list. :lol: :wheelchair:

And it's Young Boys coming to town, not Atletico Madrid.
That’s why I am convinced it was more a question of accumulation of minutes that couldn’t wait another match, else risk further injuries

I would like to believe he could’ve managed it better but this early it might be too soon to judge how well he is managing it

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I swear you don't even watch any football games other than Barca :lol:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

So, because of Barca's strong start, we are at that point where the referees have been instructed to help Madrid without even attempting to hide it.

1727650066374.png

That's a clear stamp before the second goal. Clearly seen by the VAR, but ignored. Let's not forget Lewa's goal against Rayo was annulled for a Kounde touch that was far less obvious.

Lamine had a clear penalty at the end as well, but unfortunately he was fouled INSIDE the box and not wearing White, unlike Endrick, who got his penalty being fouled OUTSIDE the box.

These decisions add up and without a corrupt referee we could have well sneaked a point, but Flick has to take considerable criticism for a ludicrous line up.

Barca will have to be at least 25 percent better than Madrid to win the league, but fortunately we may well be.

MontenegrinCuler

Definitely, we were terrible in this game but referee did us dirty as fuck. If 2nd goal was disallowed and we went on HT with 1 goal down I reckon we'd make a comeback.

Home of Barca Fans