La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RevoTeller

La Liga is officially over.
Return leg to Atletico and Bernabeu will be a massacre, 6 points are not recuperable, also the gap will likely increase even more.

El Flaco

Real look like going the season unbeaten, at least in the league. They've played their two hardest games already.

They still have to play in other tough away matches...

-------------

Atleti struggled to break down a very defensive Espanyol, the result ended 0-0.

Ritchie

They still have to play in other tough away matches...

How many games are really tough for them? Most teams roll over for them, including Sevilla. Barca always need to be far better than Real to win the league and now that's not the case.

The two tough games they're usually guaranteed are away at Barca and away at Atleti and they've come through them. I can't see them losing a game. They won't lose at home to Barca or Atleti.

Morten

How many games are really tough for them? Most teams roll over for them, including Sevilla. Barca always need to be far better than Real to win the league and now that's not the case.

The two tough games they're usually guaranteed are away at Barca and away at Atleti and they've come through them. I can't see them losing a game. They won't lose at home to Barca or Atleti.

We usually have an easier time at Camp Nou than at SB against Barca, or just about the same. Home or away against Barca doesnt matter much, really. We also have to meet Valencia, which has been a pain in the ass in recent years, mostly due to their keeper.

El Flaco

How many games are really tough for them? Most teams roll over for them, including Sevilla.

Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is one of the toughest away games for all La Liga teams, Madrid never really had an easy game over there exactly...

Valencia, Villarreal away, Athletic Club away, Málaga (with Kameni) are also games where Madrid struggles and surely can drop points. Maybe I've forgot some opposition teams, but these are what I had on my mind atm.

It's still possible for us to actually reclaim the 1st spot, but we've to rely on other teams for now on (if we're winning our matches)..

El Flaco

Real Sociedad are having a 2-1 lead against Valencia after 51 minutes of play.

If Sporting win tomorrow, Valencia will be in the relegation zone.

El Flaco

La Real got a penalty when Santos made a stupid foul inside Valencia's penalty box.

And of course, Diego Alves saved it.

Montoya got his 2nd yellow card after a blantant pulling on Vela's shorts.

Home of Barca Fans