Let's talk about Xavi's replacement (2024)

Xavi replacement v3

• Total voters

BJJ

8 - 2, Brute?

People still mad that "Bumsi" annihilated the Amigos on the biggest stage.
This bum Malvolio still has PTSD from that thrashing.
And yes Bayern are doing some things right. If a manager is not delivering, they give him the boot,they are ruthless unlike the bums from our board. After that thrashing in 2009 they have pretty much mauled us except for that MSN year and they still won at home.

Messigician

Joan Laporta likes Thomas Tuchel a lot. [Diario Sport]

I thought Laputa was washed up but maybe he knows ball after all and Xavier Bin Laden was a one off mistake

Messi983

Klinsmann just got sacked by South Korea.

Just sayin' :lol:

65ce8a481675d.png

Temptation

Lil bro you need to realize our of the three
Tuchel, flick, nagelsmann..

Tuchel is the biggest fraud.

Never won nothing, never done nothing.
Thought you'd say Nagelsmann was the biggest fraud but seems like you rate the bloke?

Tuchel and Flick both won the CL unlike Julian.

KingLeo10

Flick’s actual abilities are an unknown. He’s either a fraud or elite. What he did against Chelsea and Barca in that COVID CL isn’t out of this world because they were either struggling or old teams led by mediocre managers.

I’m going to say he’s a good or above average manager as of now - not shoe in elite though

Tuchel I would rate similarly or maybe a tad higher. Nagelsmann the lowest of the lot.

They’re all better than Xavi but not out and out elite like Jurgen.

iniestaGOAT

Thought you'd say Nagelsmann was the biggest fraud but seems like you rate the bloke?

Tuchel and Flick both won the CL unlike Julian.

Fugazi CL like De Matteo,
Couldn't keep up when he went toe to toe with the big Dawgs pep and klopp.

This is more about me not rating Tucheliban, rather than rating the other two.

Joan

Flick’s actual abilities are an unknown. He’s either a fraud or elite. What he did against Chelsea and Barca in that COVID CL isn’t out of this world because they were either struggling or old teams led by mediocre managers.

I’m going to say he’s a good or above average manager as of now - not shoe in elite though

Tuchel I would rate similarly or maybe a tad higher. Nagelsmann the lowest of the lot.

They’re all better than Xavi but not out and out elite like Jurgen.
Flick’s career up to this point is promising and potentially elite but I agree that he misses validation and leaves question marks about his true level. The sample is small.

On the other hand, there are no better coaches on the market since Jurgen is taking a year off. Coaches that would consider coming here.

It’s a shame Xavi is such a bum. Him lasting another season while we strike a deal with Klopp would be a dream come true. Klopp bought a house in Mallorca, is very flexible and adaptable, and likes a challenge.

On the other hand, if Flick is a fraud, there’s hope for that scenario.

Home of Barca Fans