Liga Round 13: Barca - Alaves 2-1

JamDav1982

Xavi needs backing and the players need to feel the heat. The players are miles behind the level they showed last season.

Hard to bench them if your squad is so short.

What would it take for you to think Xavi should be sacked?

Players who are light years ahead of Alaves/Shaktar etc.

'Squadi is so short'.. there are 120m worth of attackers on bench.

Asylum15

I don't want to over simplify our issues but IMO we need a very vocal coach with a huge presence when our standard drops.
A Klopp (I know these don't grow on trees) but someone who you just know will BERRATE someone for a poor cross or a bad decision.
Someone who will be more animated.

I'd trade some fire for some theoretical ''Barca DNA'' just to get this team and our club moving again.

ETH, Xavi, Setien, Koeman (he was the most vocal of the lot) etc just too placid for my liking.

behindbrowneyes

Park the bus and counterattack is the best strategy and it works for every team that manages to stay compact.

Kounde is a constant danger for a goal. Today even more than his usual fuck-up per game.

How many times will Cancelo cross to nowhereland? He is doing the right thing until he does the cross.

Birdy

I see. You're one of those special fans who just likes hating everything.

Tell me the next great manager that is gonna achieve big titles in football. Easy to sit on your bum on the couch and hate on.

Don't play the stupid with me.
You know very well about which coaches I am talking about, but your pride issues don't allow you to take your huge L on Xavi like a normal guy
You should talk to your therapist about that and unblock it.
We are not your therapist room in here

JamDav1982

This season? A disaster. Like not making CL spots.

So you would wait all season until dont make top 4?

High standards that...

Fair rules Xavi gets.

Why does is the 'title in 2 years' not relevant at that point?

If Xavis Barca ailed in top four it would be the worst Barca season ever perhaps and massively negate any title.

Home of Barca Fans