Liga Round 16: Barca - Girona 2-4

Wambo

It's fucking Over.

Season down the drain and it's not even January.

Fuck Xavi. Fuck Laporta and fuck Fraudowski. I am glad that fucker didn't get the d'Or .

JohnN

as predicted.. we won't win both Atlético and girona.
so, no more excuses, -7 points.
please tell me girona have better players

Masetro10

Get Catalan Koeman out of the club. Xavi out
How in the hell does that guy recieve the ball off the free kick that should never never never never happen.

Get this Catalan Koeman out of this club. No more of these former Barca players as coach please. They all are cheap imitations of Pep.

Sorin

If people think the team is badly coached... :lol: they don't have a fucking clue.
Yeah, our structure tonight should be studied. Every coach/manager in the world should study the innovation in Xavi’s tactics. Balde as some sort of LCB with kounde on the right and Araujo as the sole CB actually playing CB.

Cutting edge tactics than no manager in the world has the capability to see and implement. Simply wonderful, world class, a visionary if I may.

Lmao

serghei

xG in this game is 4-2. We have better players than them, and they scored way more goals with way fewer chances. :lol: And somehow people think this is all on the manager.

Gundogan alone should have scored about 3 goals. Lewa about 2 easily. At least.

This forum is hilarious.

It's not our season in the league. Move on.

serghei

The team doesn't have the consistency to win the league this season. Accept it and move on. Let's hope we do better in the knockout competitions.

Masetro10

Koeman with PR=Xavi
Koeman from Catalonia=Xavi
Koeman from Spain=Xavi
Koeman minus tactics=Xavi
Koeman plus grass complaints=Xavi

Home of Barca Fans