Liga Round 27: Barca - Mallorca 1-0

Loki

What the hell, how can Guiu start over 40m Roque? Why did they even buy him in the winter then, if Xavi doesn't let him play against Mallorca at home?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like Guiu. Dunno if he has a long-term future at Barca or not, but he's been good whenever he's gotten a chance.

It's probably also a 'fuck you' to Deco from Xavi lol.

kattanib

That is actually a good lineup and I hope its a 451 formation

Two pivots, CAM (Felix), LM + RM and ST

behindbrowneyes

Looks like I'm the only one who is happy for 'our' youth player to start over an expensive signing.

Thrilled to see what lineup will look like on the pitch. Might as well be a 3 at the back with Raphinha and Cancelo as wingbacks.

Overloading on the wing can't hurt against a probably deep block.

kattanib

Looks like I'm the only one who is happy for 'our' youth player to start over an expensive signing.

Thrilled to see what lineup will look like on the pitch. Might as well be a 3 at the back with Raphinha and Cancelo as wingbacks.

Yes u r the only one

kattanib

That would be a good formation too but then there is only 1 Cm/Cdm

Edit: nevermind .. yes that would work well 343 with Yamal and Raphina both on the right side

Last edited:

Porque

Fact is Guiu got a start as a CF in Copa and stunk it up (no offence to the lad, just facts).

Vitor got his only start on the left and stunk it up too. But we see what is happening here.

It's the same as Valgreens with Malcom and playing him at LW because he didn't get his choice in Willian.

Now, Roque may indeed be trash in training. But from what I have seen in me first team, done the middle, he has been [slightly] more deserving of the opportunity than Guiu.

It is what it is. Hopefully we get a manager who can extract the most out of Roque, otherwise the financial setup is going to be disasteous.

kattanib

Fact is Guiu got a start as a CF in Copa and stunk it up (no offence to the lad, just facts).

Vitor got his only start on the left and stunk it up too. But we see what is happening here.

It's the same as Valgreens with Malcom and playing him at LW because he didn't get his choice in Willian.

Now, Roque may indeed be trash in training. But from what I have seen in me first team, done the middle, he has been [slightly] more deserving of the opportunity than Guiu.

It is what it is. Hopefully we get a manager who can extract the most out of Roque, otherwise the financial setup is going to be disasteous.
Roque is a striker that doesn't know how to finish

Roque is a second striker that doesn't know how to pass

Roque is a winger that doesn't know how to dribble

Roque is such a rookie

Home of Barca Fans