Liga Round 27: Barca - Mallorca 1-0

mc_lovin

Roque is a striker that doesn't know how to finish

Roque is a second striker that doesn't know how to pass

Roque is a winger that doesn't know how to dribble

Roque is such a rookie
Same shit was said about Lautaro.

Roque will turn out well. But he's not a generational talent. People need to have some patience.

kattanib

I dont think Xavi wanted Roque .. I think he was forced down his throat and Xavi swallowed, he is good at that they say

mc_lovin

I dont think Xavi wanted Roque .. I think he was forced down his throat and Xavi swallowed, he is good at that they say
I mean their are strategical signings and the ones for immidiate impact. Xavi obviously wants the latter (as every coach does). It's no big deal.

Unless you want to make it an issue ;)

Temptation

They watch Roque in training everyday.

Xavi and his brother are desperate. If Roque was any good they would have given him more minutes.

Maybe Barca's "scouting department" took yet another L.

Temptation

I still trust our scouting more than yours looking at the last 10 years :lol:

Which has been a comparatively shit period for us and Liverpools "golden" one.
That success was based on La Masia products and global superstars like Neymar, Alves, Suarez. Where's the scouting?

Stop making yourself look dumb. :lol:

Barca's "scouting department" is non-existent. All you did was rely on La Masia and throw money at global superstars. Without the ridiculous amount of money and La Masia's golden generation, your recruitment got exposed big time.

Oh, and your success was in your golden era post 2006. Before that Barca had 1 CL. Liverpool still have more. :lol:

Porque

Roque is a striker that doesn't know how to finish

Roque is a second striker that doesn't know how to pass

Roque is a winger that doesn't know how to dribble

Roque is such a rookie

Xavi is an idealist without being able to teach those ideals. If he was tasked with the breakthrough of Araujo he would have been playing Chumi.

With that said, why is the Liverpool lad liking this post. His team last year missed out on the Champions League positions because they had a striker matching that description in Darwin Nunez.

Being patient and working with the player to adapt works wonders though.

kattanib

Xavi is an idealist without being able to teach those ideals. If he was tasked with the breakthrough of Araujo he would have been playing Chumi.

With that said, why is the Liverpool lad liking this post. His team last year missed out on the Champions League positions because they had a striker matching that description in Darwin Nunez.

Being patient and working with the player to adapt works wonders though.
Comparing Nunez to Roque is ridiculous.. one has proved himself in the Champions league with Benfica and the other has no record at all in top leagues

Porque

Comparing Nunez to Roque is ridiculous.. one has proved himself in the Champions league with Benfica and the other has no record at all in top leagues

Was Nunez even in Europe at Roque's age.

Point is though he was trash last season. With more XP.

Home of Barca Fans