Lionel Messi - v7

Daniele

Just saw a chart that proves he is the worst finisher in La Liga by a wide margin. Probably in Europe too.

yes please post it, so some users can get their daily handjob

Here you go.

1-Hd-Ws-Hy-Uxgz-T1v-Utv46l-DHwh-Xhs-Jg-LAei-OHVQq5-RQ4.jpg

Wow, As Roma, the team I support (besides Barca) is the one that creates more quality opportunities in Europe

SmilerBam

He's sort of our Bale rn. Messi has the worst finishing (if not, one of at least) in Europe and everyone's blaming it on Barcelona, because by pure coincidence Griezmann's finishing has also turned to shit at our club. I don't know how missing clear cut chances is our fault, but somehow we're now the reason that Messi sucks. Even though we basically cater to his every whim except for letting him leave last transfer window...
Snooker is the game for you.Football is out of your league.

pregra

Great game. A shame that first curler didnt go in, vintage Leo. And that touch with the sole around Inigo... coming for Ballon #7

serghei

Also, the effort was spot on. He even realized the error he made, and give extra in the stoppage time. More of that. Who knows what will happen in CL if we build some form.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You're probably shitting your pants right now aren't you? :lol:
Thankfully he got one offside goal other wise it would be a hattrick. Oh wait, it's still 78' in 2nd period.
Brace yourself.

Are you mad? I was enjoying watching the game. Messi was great. Unlucky with the two woodwork shots. More of this please, minus the pre-assist for Muniain.

Home of Barca Fans