Lionel Messi - v7

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I wouldn't care if he wanted out if you saw him giving his 100% out there, but he was not let down by the team tonight, it was the complete opposite, he let the club down in a shameful manner today... He should go and count his fortune somewhere else...

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Atrocious workrate today and for some reason was hellbent on attacking as slowly as possible. The whole team waiting until he arrives in the number 10 area and turning a promising attack into a lethargic positional one with as little urgency as possible.

xxxxxx

At some point, you need to hold Messi accountable also.

Well, he doesn't want to be here. He wanted to leave in August, so I'm not sure why we forced him to stay here when we could have saved 134m in salary and then another 33m from his loyalty bonus. It's our own fault trying to make it work.

xxxxxx

:lol: The fuck would PSG with that fast team would want Messi for? Qataris are retarded if they touch him.

PSG won't be signing him. They can't have Messi, Neymar and Mbappe in the same team due to the FFP..... especially when Neymar and Mbappe will have a salary increase from their new contract. Neymar will probably be on 750k a week and then Mbappe will probably be on 450k a week.

They just lost 200m last year due to COVID and then lost a lot from their TV deal. It's literally impossible to make it work due to the FFP.

Messigician

No offence but it's kinda cringe to see his fanboys be like BACK AR HIS BEST GOAT after scoring vs mid table laliga team.

Ppls issue with Messi has been his big away game contributions.

Roma, Anfield, Bayern game etc. Where he's been poor will reserve judgement until PSG before power jerking him.

Home and away big game contributions*

He's been coasting against Alaves and Eibar since 2018.

When was the last time he scored vs Real Madrid?

JohnN

Our team was so worse than psg at every line
But this defense takes the cake.
Of you guys know of any attacked that wouldn't be disheartened by continued letdowns from his defense, please show him to me.

Home of Barca Fans